Thread: [Suggestion] Please make stuns from fireball and gale stacks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Default [Suggestion] Please make stuns from fireball and gale stacks

i think it is ridiculous by how dependent an elite (and normal) run in rogue's dragon blades, and what's worse, it depends on a proc, a chance...
    luck should should be a bonus, not mandatory, not something to depend on...

as for that reason, i think mage's fireball and gale's stun should stack, like how shock from dragon blades can continously stun enemies, like ice duration can be prolonged by another ice. making it useful to have more than 1 mage, just like having more rogues with dragon blades help smoother the runs...

and like fireball recent upgrade on max target, i think gale, clock, and mages' skill also need to be increased in max target, and also to remove damage penalty from mass freeze

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    i think it is ridiculous by how dependent an elite (and normal) run in rogue's dragon blades, and what's worse, it depends on a proc, a chance...
    luck should should be a bonus, not mandatory, not something to depend on...

as for that reason, i think mage's fireball and gale's stun should stack, like how shock from dragon blades can continously stun enemies, like ice duration can be prolonged by another ice. making it useful to have more than 1 mage, just like having more rogues with dragon blades help smoother the runs...

and like fireball recent upgrade on max target, i think gale, clock, and mages' skill also need to be increased in max target, and also to remove damage penalty from mass freeze

thank you

Just as the arcane daggers cause stun in various mobs. The flame staff causes damage in the area, and it is stacked in multiple proc. A mage may end up with a large group of mobs using only normal attack.

And the arcana sword also cause stun, never seen anyone complain about it.

Rogues also depend on other classes. As warrior's need of other classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

I fully support this, give us another possibility to survive elite runs. I currently farm normal Underhul on my mage, I am so bored of the dagger proc that I need to land to be actually able to play on my rogue without pots/stun or pots/dot. For elite runs it is imperative that I get my rogue to proc stun the mobs, because even a warrior dies without Juggernaut.
    no dagger proc => party dead (fun?)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Let me see what we have here... you started out with feeling pity for dependent rogues who have to depend on stun proc to do runs and then you ask for a mage skill buff and that buff has to be the godmode type buff which is stacking of stuns (fireball and gale). Yet another mage buff request and that too enabling stun-stacking for 2 skills? *Facepalm*. No comments for what that would be in PVP if we were all nutty enough to embrace this. But that would make runs too easy in PVE. Pots and ankhs are there to be used by us, why dont we?
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 06-01-2016 at 02:26 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

rogues need ARCANE DAGGERS ( stun with damages -> makes a rogue OP ) no skills for crowdcontrol only damge
    simillary mages should ask ARCANE STAFF ( high AOE with crit -> makes a mage OP ) no skills must have stacks u are asking, its dags here not skills rogues use
    or warriors for ARCANE SWORD ( huge health boost with hard taunt with dodge -> makes a warrior OP ) no skills for proc type stuff

weapons must be made to increase the AWESOMEness of the respective CLASS
    ur asking for skills to stack, rogues have no such skill, we lack in crowd control thus stun is helpful (yes its OP and i admit it) and r meant to dish out dmg, but still mages lack in health so their arc weapon must give like armor or health boost or the above and they are meant for crowd control , and warrior lack in dmg and arc weapons must help this with dmg or dps boost or as wars are meant for party protection , something to complement this

all here MUST depend on proc of a wep, not skill