Thread: Lag Pauses / Fake Ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Lag Pauses / Fake Ping

I currently play on a nexus 6p with a verizon 4g hotspot. My ping will be green and ill get these slight pauses/delays, the timer countdown in arena was off for me. Even timers in hauntlet when i door it would jump up like 2sec, showing the timer was off for the whole run on my screen. Its a high chance this happens in a run and its like always right b4 the run starts when iam not moving itll glitch and freeze while iam waiting for a start indicater (usually a nekro aa to start the run in sync). In timeds its very important to start when the rest of the team does but instead im seconds behind by the time i see the team start. I was running with another person experiencing these same issues. Doesnt seem to be ping spikes as ping stays green throughout. Never seen this in 3years of playing. Also my on screen buttons for nexus 6p are removed and only pop up at times and become in the way, i charge different skills at times because they're not in the same place as before. Ive heard of other people experiencing these screen resizing issues post client update aswell.

-Boa

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The same

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

If a fairy grants me a wish I'd wish sts would finally do something against lagging and microfreezes. Especially in Elite I have up to 3 seconds delay between my client and the sts server despite green 120 ping. This makes the game almost unplayable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I really do not know anymore on which thread about lagg and dcs and freezing screen to reply on cause its like typing into the wind... Now i started to collect screenshoots of ppl screaming these things in all parties,random parties,friends,guildies... But even if i post all noone will listen or they will ask us to fill in some forms again and again... Its easier to blame players devices and internet providers then to simply admit fault and fix it. I love this game but this what sts neglect long time is the the most important part... That we are able to play game normally... Whatever you put on game is irrelevant if we cant play it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

same problem here, green ping, but delayed a lot, and yes, happens worse in elite

+ getting killed before even seeing the attack, and received dozen of delayed hits, even though it's green
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lag is terrible nowdays, green ping yes but delays are awful. Sometimes 200 ping 10k ping and back to 200.