Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Munch Mouth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Default Munch Mouth

First guestion: i want to talk about this pet before sts Removed it from Massive Cryostar Lockeds. I wasted 9800 platinums on opening massive Cryos and didnt loot even 1 MM. Werr they even lootable at plat sale?
    Next guestion:
    Cant we loot MM anymore from Massive lockeds? I cant see MM from massive lockeds info.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Pets were rotated out from massive cryos this update.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

9800 platinum and no munch mouth, ouch, that's sick... can't imagine using 9800 platinum to loot one glacian or one hammerjaw...
    Last edited by extrapayah; 06-16-2016 at 11:29 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lol and? I guess you got more then one arcane pet that you can sell for some shiny gold and buy MM.
    Farmers spend weeks to get one

Senior Member Thesaint Bermudez's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

same thing happen. 100 massive glins/cry only hammerjaw/shard and mythics.....

sad but true and happening right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B.Bence View Post
    Lol and? I guess you got more then one arcane pet that you can sell for some shiny gold and buy MM.
    Farmers spend weeks to get one
    I wasted half of them before this toot, hammer...glac.. update. And still none single mm. + i looted only 3 arcane items. Have Drop rates been changed?
    Last edited by Justg; 06-17-2016 at 09:45 AM. Reason: less drama

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    I wasted half of them before this toot, hammer...glac.. update. And still none single mm. + i looted only 3 arcane items. Have Drop rates been changed?
    No, drop rates have not been changed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    First guestion: i want to talk about this pet before sts Removed it from Massive Cryostar Lockeds. I wasted 9800 platinums on opening massive Cryos and didnt loot even 1 MM. Werr they even lootable at plat sale?
    Next guestion:
    Cant we loot MM anymore from Massive lockeds? I cant see MM from massive lockeds info.
    May i ask which type of currency u use just plat or did u use crate keys.i have a feeling crate keys have a lower chance at looting items worth anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I went through like 3k plat and didnt get anything not including the 20mil plus i lost buying mass. These crates definitely have low rates not even on the same planet as the first few weeks of rengol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kickazzrogue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Maybe we are back in times when only a select few have op stats and crates contain only junk?
    I still have a quote dated 3-28-2013

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 265
Size:  5.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    Maybe we are back in times when only a select few have op stats and crates contain only junk?
    I still have a quote dated 3-28-2013

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 265
Size:  5.0 KB
    Seems like we are. Elites scale to antignome set but who has it? Only the few people who are rich enough to buy it. Looting the set or at least helm or belt is almost impossible. We did thousands of runs in underhul overall and not only Southern Gates (not exaggerated at all) and all I looted is one mold..And you need 3 for armor and I guess 2 more for banished set.

Farming is no fun because you just dont get anything. Need to kill many Cryostars to get at least one encrusted chest which gives 30-40k...does not compensate the effort.

Would be great if loot table scales to the number of bosses killed by one person for every person specifically. The more bosses (same boss I mean) you killed the better are the chances to loot set item and once you loot set item the loot table resets. No need to make it scale fast but at least after hundreds of times it would be great to have a realistic chance to finally loot it. Just sux if one person farms it so many times and another one does it a few times and hits the jackpot.

Further more I'm still prtty sure some accounts got better loot chances than others. Playing together for almost 5 years now and we keep observing the same thing (in PL and in AL): Overall I loot more than my friend. Coins, chests etc...just everything and all the time I end up having looted more in the end.

I know that the answer will be (if there is an answer..): No, all have the same loot chances, there are no differences and so on but I just don't believe it
    We need party-option for raid! :P

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stricker20000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stricker20000 View Post
    Seems like we are. Elites scale to antignome set but who has it? Only the few people who are rich enough to buy it. Looting the set or at least helm or belt is almost impossible. We did thousands of runs in underhul overall and not only Southern Gates (not exaggerated at all) and all I looted is one mold..And you need 3 for armor and I guess 2 more for banished set.

Farming is no fun because you just dont get anything. Need to kill many Cryostars to get at least one encrusted chest which gives 30-40k...does not compensate the effort.

Would be great if loot table scales to the number of bosses killed by one person for every person specifically. The more bosses (same boss I mean) you killed the better are the chances to loot set item and once you loot set item the loot table resets. No need to make it scale fast but at least after hundreds of times it would be great to have a realistic chance to finally loot it. Just sux if one person farms it so many times and another one does it a few times and hits the jackpot.

Further more I'm still prtty sure some accounts got better loot chances than others. Playing together for almost 5 years now and we keep observing the same thing (in PL and in AL): Overall I loot more than my friend. Coins, chests etc...just everything and all the time I end up having looted more in the end.

I know that the answer will be (if there is an answer..): No, all have the same loot chances, there are no differences and so on but I just don't believe it
    What a pity that this excellent post has landed in this (already answered by JustG) Munch Mouth thread, condemned to invisibility.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

RNG guys.... RNG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kHeEnz View Post
    RNG guys.... RNG
    Pretty picky RNG generator.... anyways as I already mentioned, RNG isn't the best solution overall imo

I mean it stays RNG ofc but not the way it is now. Farming should be rewarded.
    Last edited by stricker20000; 06-19-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    it was a bad deal from begining that antignome stuff i saw it and havent even try hard enough

Some like avikk says they farmed a lot already and it would be unfair for them to have easier rates. But those people forget the probability says you have same chance each run it doesnt rise overtime.

Well without farming with just hoarding and selling stuff i made enough gold to get the entire set+ some extra. In the end it saved me all that hopeless farming time wasting, but personally i still think its not worth since i cant make some gold from it. Its for expedition camp showoff basically.
    We've been hardcore farming for weeks and the result is that I lost motivation, what is actually almost impossible since I have marked persistance in pursuing my goals, but when there is absolutely no sense in what you're doing, it's better to chill and get some distance. Idk if that's what STS wants, the hooked players getting numb either locked crates openers or hardcore farmers. So I do some runs, like 5 lol, open a few crates and that's it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    it was a bad deal from begining that antignome stuff i saw it and havent even try hard enough

Some like avikk says they farmed a lot already and it would be unfair for them to have easier rates. But those people forget the probability says you have same chance each run it doesnt rise overtime.

Well without farming with just hoarding and selling stuff i made enough gold to get the entire set+ some extra. In the end it saved me all that hopeless farming time wasting, but personally i still think its not worth since i cant make some gold from it. Its for expedition camp showoff basically.
    Yea thats it, people are better off hanging around in town and trading stuff than farming. Can't be what sts wants?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    No, drop rates have not been changed.
    Ok ty bro for answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

WOW thats alot of wasted cheddar thank goodness i decided not to try and do the same thing you did but to get glacian