Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Question Couple of questions

I'd like to state my ign as sandeeeep
    my class is a lvl 53 rogue

1. how do i get the following pets without the use of plats and auction
    . HAZEL . DART .

2. where do i find the elusive 4 (skratch, amra-zu, argex, first mate ripper)

3. how do i get all 4 mythic Glintstone items

4. how do i restore the mythic armor of Uller, Villi or Himingleva

5. how do i get the REPLACEMENT CHALLENGER , and where is dimensional gladiator games? (is it arena?)

6. where do i find bael 2 and krunch 2

7. i am lvl 53 and what lvl can i freely get pvp kills and flags? is it better to ask guildies to be dummies? (need aps)

8. what are the stats that the jewels give us? in the sense whats the calculation used when i equip a certain jewel (all jewels asked here)

9. which is better water jewel or mind jewel (for mana) ? nature or fury (for health) ? chaos or finesse (for dps and dmg and %bonus)?

10. i noticed that shazbot and klass mechanics are not random but time based related and sequencial. does anyone have the proper senquence and time stamps for this? or should i take a month to research myself

11. in regards to respec out chars, what are the stats that get buffed when we put 1 point in STR INT DEX respectively

12. which pet has the best passive stun on bosses.

13. why can i not see the CHAT BOX on the forums anymore? must i press a button to view it? screenshots (SS) will really help.

14. i have 12 characters in one account, so i ,made them with the following names -> sandcraftone, sandcrafttwo, sandcrafthree, sandcraftfour,.........sandcraftnine.
    alternating with rogue,mage,warrior in that order......
    i wanna make them be in sequence 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 but it seems they all get jumbled. i wanna know how i can make em in sequence, i found out that higher lvled toons are placed first but what about same leveled toons? can u give me a lvl structure for them (max lvl of any charcter is under 10, i wanna use that NPC in brakenridge map for cheap ankhs therefore.

15. whats the difference bet armor and health, which is better (+100 health, or +100armor) how does it affect us

I'll accept any URLs to thread answering these questions
    i shall also update this if i have any questions.
    on a side note if u have any saved favourited thread with interesting topics could you kindly share them with me?
    thank you

EDIT : all question except 10. 12. 13. 15. have been answered, recieved answers from Line chat and forums, thank u
    Last edited by Sandeeep; 06-21-2016 at 03:22 PM. Reason: making questions more understandable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeeep View Post
    I'd like to state my ign as sandeeeep
    my class is a lvl 53 rogue

1. how do i get the following pets without the use of plats and auction
    . HAZEL . DART .

2. where do i find the elusive 4 (skratch, amra-zu, argex, first mate ripper)

3. how do i get all 4 mythic Glintstone items

4. how do i restore the mythic armor of Uller, Villi or Himingleva

5. how do i get the REPLACEMENT CHALLENGER , and where is dimensional gladiator games? (is it arena?)

6. where do i find bael 2 and krunch 2

7. i am lvl 53 and what lvl can i freely get pvp kills and flags? is it better to ask guildies to be dummies? (need aps)

8. what are the stats that the jewels give us? in the sense whats the calculation used when i equip a certain jewel (all jewels asked here)

9. which is better water jewel or mind jewel? nature or fury? chaos or finesse?

10. i noticed that shazbot and klass mechanics are not random but time based related and sequencial. does anyone have the proper senquence and time stamps for this? or should i take a month to research myself

11. in regards to respec out chars, what are the stats that get buffed when we put 1 point in STR INT DEX respectively

12. which pet has the best passive stun on bosses.

13. why can i not see the CHAT BOX on the forums anymore? must i press a button to view it? screenshots (SS) will really help

I'll accept any URLs to thread answering these questions
    i shall also update this if i have any questions.
    on a side note if u have any saved favourited thread with interesting topics could you kindly share them with me?
    thank you
    1. No its available only through cs or stable.

2. Skratch is found in wt4,km3. Argex in nordr maps any containing those blue glacian type of mobs. Arma-zu in last two maps of dead city. First mate ripper in kraken any map containing those sharks.

3. Make those legendary gears frm geretta quest frm npc, then u can craft those glintstone gears.

4. Buy lvl26 mythic helm nd lvl31 mythic armor, get quest frm npc in kelys upgrade it to lvl36. U will get the ap. Those mythics r vry rare in cs atm.

5. Dimensional gladiator game is the planar arena. Replacement challenger is rare. Farm arena continuously u will get him. Gl.

6. Bael 2 frm first nd last map of kraken, sry dont knw abt krunch 2.

7. Lol i dont think anyone will do that, maybe jst those 10kills nd 1/10 flag ap. Others u have to do on ur own. If anyone does pm me. I also need aps

8. Idk this bt as i saw when i slot finesse on my rogue 4 dex gives abt 4.2/4.3 dmg.

9. For rogue finesse, warrior fury, mage mind. If u r farming jewels then get nature jewels on ur gears.

10. Idk need to take a look.

11. Idk bt for rogue- dex increases bonus dmg %, dogde, crit, dmg, hp(X3). Int increases mana (x10),hp(X3) also increases dmg bt dont knw how much. Str increases hp only (x10). Better respec and check.

12. Those ostrich kind of pets like meep moop nd others, check stable->show stats.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Magemagix For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    1. No its available only through cs or stable.

2. Skratch is found in wt4,km3. Argex in nordr maps any containing those blue glacian type of mobs. Arma-zu in last two maps of dead city. First mate ripper in kraken any map containing those sharks.

3. Make those legendary gears frm geretta quest frm npc, then u can craft those glintstone gears.

4. Buy lvl26 mythic helm nd lvl31 mythic armor, get quest frm npc in kelys upgrade it to lvl36. U will get the ap. Those mythics r vry rare in cs atm.

5. Dimensional gladiator game is the planar arena. Replacement challenger is rare. Farm arena continuously u will get him. Gl.

6. Bael 2 frm first nd last map of kraken, sry dont knw abt krunch 2.

7. Lol i dont think anyone will do that, maybe jst those 10kills nd 1/10 flag ap. Others u have to do on ur own. If anyone does pm me. I also need aps

8. Idk this bt as i saw when i slot finesse on my rogue 4 dex gives abt 4.2/4.3 dmg.

9. For rogue finesse, warrior fury, mage mind. If u r farming jewels then get nature jewels on ur gears.

10. Idk need to take a look.

11. Idk bt for rogue- dex increases bonus dmg %, dogde, crit, dmg, hp(X3). Int increases mana (x10),hp(X3) also increases dmg bt dont knw how much. Str increases hp only (x10). Better respec and check.

12. Those ostrich kind of pets like meep moop nd others, check stable->show stats.
    thanks, also can anyone else answer 1. (how did eggs appear then) and questions 8-12, i need precise exact stats and calculations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

1. via story token egg crate
    2. watcher tomb, kraag tomb, arcanum castle, grog beach (not sure)
    3. via quest in garreta
    4. You should collect vili, himingleva or uller armor and upgrade it.
    5. Planar Arena
    6. in elite map (forgot which one)
    7. lmao, dummy user. Pvp kill in lvl 56 better, CTF is death now, rarely active.
    8. You can see that at crafting station rofl.
    9. depend your class, finnese for rogue, fury for warrior, and mind for blue guy, or just us mix.
    10. Idk, not really important to know. just take it when it appeared.
    11. depend your class.
    12. lmao, i thought only pet aa that stun bosses, never seen passive ability stun the boss yet.
    13. Idk,
    14. If you wanna make it sequence, use a,b,c,d instead of ....one,....two.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    1. via story token egg crate
    2. watcher tomb, kraag tomb, arcanum castle, grog beach (not sure)
    3. via quest in garreta
    4. You should collect vili, himingleva or uller armor and upgrade it.
    5. Planar Arena
    6. in elite map (forgot which one)
    7. lmao, dummy user. Pvp kill in lvl 56 better, CTF is death now, rarely active.
    8. You can see that at crafting station rofl.
    9. depend your class, finnese for rogue, fury for warrior, and mind for blue guy, or just us mix.
    10. Idk, not really important to know. just take it when it appeared.
    11. depend your class.
    12. lmao, i thought only pet aa that stun bosses, never seen passive ability stun the boss yet.
    13. Idk,
    14. If you wanna make it sequence, use a,b,c,d instead of ....one,....two.
    crates didnt have those pets i think
    thx ill pvp at endgame (been a pve player idk pvp ill learn it)
    for the jewels part i mean thats crit dodge dmg% health etc those things
    and yes some pets deal passive stuns, actually several do, i have a thread on pet section if u wanna check it out,
    and AHHHHHHHHHH i thought it was class based when it was same lvl, now i realise it was alphabetical, thanks ill rearrange them better now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

thanks, also can anyone else answer 1. (how did eggs appear then) and questions 8-12, i need precise exact stats and calculations
    What i remember of, those frog nd owl crates frm story token vendor have been disbanded.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

What i remember of, those frog nd owl crates frm story token vendor have been disbanded.
    awh so thats why we cant get em anymore, i heard old players got em for less than 200g and now its like 500k
    is it possible for STS to bring em back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

awh so thats why we cant get em anymore, i heard old players got em for less than 200g and now its like 500k
    is it possible for STS to bring em back?
    Idk maybe. Sts said they will bring back old eggs in game like they r doing to those arcanes.

Though i will say dart is nt gud, i have him. Got frm those story crates. Dont knw abt hazel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

crates didnt have those pets i think
    thx ill pvp at endgame (been a pve player idk pvp ill learn it)
    for the jewels part i mean thats crit dodge dmg% health etc those things
    and yes some pets deal passive stuns, actually several do, i have a thread on pet section if u wanna check it out,
    and AHHHHHHHHHH i thought it was class based when it was same lvl, now i realise it was alphabetical, thanks ill rearrange them better now
    oh it doest there anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

6. Bael and Krunch- both can be founded il normal oltgar keep.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Idk maybe. Sts said they will bring back old eggs in game like they r doing to those arcanes.

Though i will say dart is nt gud, i have him. Got frm those story crates. Dont knw abt hazel.
    need dart and hazel for aps thats all
    i doubt i wanna spend 1m for that... i already spent 500k to get shiloh,koko,colton together
    i was wondering by pets aps related needed plats to complete, felt sad for F2P players, seemed PTW had an unfair advantage at this

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeeep For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

For #15 here are some dev posts regarding how armor affects damage reduction. The first quote being a synopsis of what happens, and the second being a more detailed description. These were posted during the 21 cap, if anything has changed, please correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Without going into too much detail, the general concept of armor in Arcane Legends is the more you have the better your damage reduction is. A very simplistic example would be something like if you had 0 armor and a level 12 mob hits you for 100 damage, you take 100 damage. If you have 341 armor in this scenario, behind the scenes we determine for your level that 341 armor is roughly 22% damage reduction, and thus you would take 78 instead. There are many other variables involved, but that's the general idea. As a wrrior tank, you probably want a lot of armor

I feel compelled to mention these numbers are fabricated for the sake of pointing out the general idea of how armor works in Arcane, and has no bearing on our actual calculations.
    On the same thread:

Quote Originally Posted by monkeySphere
    Armor works like this:

Armor Value * (Armor Modifier by level of attack mob) = Damage Reduction

This modifier goes down as the level of the attacking mob goes up, so that more armor is needed to maintain Damage Reduction as the player moves into higher level content.

This passive is a multiplier on the Armor Value, so that a small change might not have a huge impact on Damage Reduction, but the higher the base Armor Value the player has the more this passive is worth. Therefore, this passive is way more effective for a warrior is max armor than it would be for a sorcerer in medium armor.

For example:

Warrior with 980 armor at level 21 vs. Sorcerer with 500 armor at level 21.

Warrior DR w/out passive - 980*.00047619 (attacking mobs modifier) = 46.6% DR
    Sorcerer DR w/out passive - 500*.00047619 = 23.8% DR

Warrior DR w 4/5 passive - (980*1.04)*.00047619 = 48.5% DR
    Sorcerer DR w 4/5 passive - (500*1.04)*.00047619 = 24.7% DR

This benefit will grow as armor values get higher, which is one of the reasons why this passive will probably never go beyond its 5% increase. It would just become too powerful over time.
    So an increase of 100 armor depends more on the armor value prior to the buff. 100 health is a flat damage sponge that can be absorbed regardless of armor value. If the 100 armor increases the damage reduction past about 2% for mage/rogue (which is unlikely at higher prior armor values) and about .75% for warriors, then the armor buff would be better than the health buff.
    Last edited by Zylx; 06-21-2016 at 09:37 PM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

need dart and hazel for aps thats all
    i doubt i wanna spend 1m for that... i already spent 500k to get shiloh,koko,colton together
    i was wondering by pets aps related needed plats to complete, felt sad for F2P players, seemed PTW had an unfair advantage at this
    Oh, bt u could have bought shiloh nd colton frm tokens via hauntlet nd story token vendor.

I also need those aps,better wait for free plat offers nd buy them that time. Or hope sts to bring them back again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    For #15 here are some dev posts regarding how armor affects damage reduction. The first quote being a synopsis of what happens, and the second being a more detailed description. These were posted during the 21 cap, if anything has changed, please correct me.

On the same thread:

So an increase of 100 armor depends more on the armor value prior to the buff. 100 health is a flat damage sponge that can be absorbed regardless of armor value. If the 100 armor increases the damage reduction past about 2% for mage/rogue (which is unlikely at higher prior armor values) and about .75% for warriors, then the armor buff would be better than the health buff.
    Most insightful reply i have seen thank u very very much, do u happen to have th url for this
    And may i also have any random url stating other useful random game mechanic based ideaologies?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

12 maybe u mean aa not passive . i think kelvin best

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saucabatie View Post
    12 maybe u mean aa not passive . i think kelvin best
    No i mean passive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Most insightful reply i have seen thank u very very much, do u happen to have th url for this
    And may i also have any random url stating other useful random game mechanic based ideaologies?

Here is the original thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=79866

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord