Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Question Couple of questions

I'd like to state my ign as sandeeeep
    my class is a lvl 53 rogue

1. how do i get the following pets without the use of plats and auction
    . HAZEL . DART .

2. where do i find the elusive 4 (skratch, amra-zu, argex, first mate ripper)

3. how do i get all 4 mythic Glintstone items

4. how do i restore the mythic armor of Uller, Villi or Himingleva

5. how do i get the REPLACEMENT CHALLENGER , and where is dimensional gladiator games? (is it arena?)

6. where do i find bael 2 and krunch 2

7. i am lvl 53 and what lvl can i freely get pvp kills and flags? is it better to ask guildies to be dummies? (need aps)

8. what are the stats that the jewels give us? in the sense whats the calculation used when i equip a certain jewel (all jewels asked here)

9. which is better water jewel or mind jewel (for mana) ? nature or fury (for health) ? chaos or finesse (for dps and dmg and %bonus)?

10. i noticed that shazbot and klass mechanics are not random but time based related and sequencial. does anyone have the proper senquence and time stamps for this? or should i take a month to research myself

11. in regards to respec out chars, what are the stats that get buffed when we put 1 point in STR INT DEX respectively

12. which pet has the best passive stun on bosses.

13. why can i not see the CHAT BOX on the forums anymore? must i press a button to view it? screenshots (SS) will really help.

14. i have 12 characters in one account, so i ,made them with the following names -> sandcraftone, sandcrafttwo, sandcrafthree, sandcraftfour,.........sandcraftnine.
    alternating with rogue,mage,warrior in that order......
    i wanna make them be in sequence 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 but it seems they all get jumbled. i wanna know how i can make em in sequence, i found out that higher lvled toons are placed first but what about same leveled toons? can u give me a lvl structure for them (max lvl of any charcter is under 10, i wanna use that NPC in brakenridge map for cheap ankhs therefore.

15. whats the difference bet armor and health, which is better (+100 health, or +100armor) how does it affect us

I'll accept any URLs to thread answering these questions
    i shall also update this if i have any questions.
    on a side note if u have any saved favourited thread with interesting topics could you kindly share them with me?
    thank you

EDIT : all question except 10. 12. 13. 15. have been answered, recieved answers from Line chat and forums, thank u
    Last edited by Sandeeep; 06-21-2016 at 03:22 PM. Reason: making questions more understandable