Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Full Pot bar loss when entering maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Full Pot bar loss when entering maps

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing a loss of pots when entering maps from the home screen, having full bars on both and when entering a dungeon they drop to 2/3 of full for no reason. I would expect this if I left a dungeon with less than full bars, but I have to wait for them to regen or hit my pot button if I want to keep up with the others in the game. I notice that not all are having this problem when entering the dungeon, most have full bars. Anyone with the same problem?

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

We've got this fixed in an update coming soon. Thanks for the report!
    QA Ninja!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    We've got this fixed in an update coming soon. Thanks for the report!
    Thank you!

And the sound issues with tablets? I have an HTC Flyer and a DroidX, on the tab in town I have good sound but as soon as I enter a dungeon after one or two blast sound disappears. On my DroidX it last a lot longer. I have checked this with my PL side and all is fine on the tab for a long time. It appears only on the SL side of things. A friend has a Galaxy Tab 7" device and is experiencing the same issue.

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.