Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Warrior Weapon Itemization in Underhul

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Usually i would go against a recolor but this time i my as well sts just recolours the dragon sword and buff the stats a bit and there u go lvl 56 dragon sword, everybody's satisfied

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

vroom,I see mages with 1900 DPS,1500-1600 damage, rogues with 2400 DPS,and 1300 damage with new arcnane weapons,then you guys create korruption,who is a tank killer plain and simple, you give us tanks less armour,and make everyone else so much more powerful and in PvP now,mages are absolutely destroying tanks,rogues are crit shooting warriors like it's OK. But congrats you all have given the game back to rogues and once again made tanks dummies to farm in PvP. thanks continue the nerf! :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    I am always the first to point out that the aegis cannot be replaced. i didn't even on bosses with old arcane sword because i find the taunt crucial. We fully agree on the Aegis. The new one is a Glorious vanity. Where i like to differ is the new arcane Sword, where i see some use cases. Maybe not for every team, surely not for pvp players, but if you want to give feedback what works and what not, it s important to be specific. Tanks are not alone with itemization woes. Let s hope we see some revisions. And it doesn t have to be a second tank. Two mages in team with a hexstaff who know their ice spell well...
    Okay I'm going be as honest as possible here. Frankly Ard if i ran with you and you were the second tank and had banish set. I would want both of us to use aegis. We both smash mobs especially you with ur banish set and high damage using aegis is so so beneficial. I would not ever ever want you to use the new arcane sword. On the boss I guess you can argue to use the new arcane sword but the fact that it banish bosses is a bug and will be fixed. So there really is no use for the new arcane sword if you truly run elite maps correctly. Thats my honest opinion. Other leaderboard timed run warriors (this does not include me fyi) can also chyme in if they think i'm totally off base.
    Last edited by Midievalmodel; 07-04-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    Okay I'm going be as honest as possible here. Frankly Ard if i ran with you and you were the second tank and had banish set. I would want both of us to use aegis. We both smash mobs especially you with ur banish set and high damage using aegis is so so beneficial. I would not ever ever want you to use the new arcane sword. On the boss I guess you can argue to use the new arcane sword but the fact that it banish bosses is a bug and will be fixed. So there really is no use for the new arcane sword if you truly run elite maps correctly. Thats my honest opinion. Other leaderboard timed run warriors (this does not include me fyi) can also chyme in if they think i'm totally off base.
    This is what i use at the moment:
    3 banish parts, 2 haste parts
    ss, cs, jugg, hor mm
    new arcane sword

I already told you the aegis is not replacable, but i ran a lot with it and need some change from time to time. This setup allows me to explore a complete different style and it s tons of fun when coupled with competent mages with hexstaffs (whichs wildfire proc really puts the aegis proc to shame). I don't claime that s the most efficient run possible, and still i don't care for lb. I am just saying it is a refreshing enjoyable experience after a too long period with the same weapon. And you are probably spot on, this possibly doesn't work without major buffs from the obscene expensive sets, i didn t test it with normal gear yet. Still it is fiendishly fun to run this way and i had no complains so far from my party. With the 100% stun i can keep all mobs stunned while the dpss do their work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

When I saw in aucion the low prices of new arcane vanity weapons of warr I understood in that moment "Problems"

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    thats plain lie
    rogue still cant beat warr on vs neither with dagg or bow. dont blame others because you sucked at clash and cry here

dps means nothing, that shows your lack of knowledge. In pvp what you gain with skill dmg you lose with basic atack on dagger and vica versa for bow there is no superb boost like jump with arcane sword proc at its release

that arcane sword proc aegis dmg is actuaslly the cause of all this mess, sooner you understand that faster it gets a fix of class balance. why the hell tanks gets damage proc on aegis a deffensive weapon
    Hahaha irelia, go duel zeus with new bow as tank , he even broke my jugg once lol, well we can say rog nd tanks are kinda same level but mages .. just lol we are their food now
    Last edited by ilmercenario; 07-04-2016 at 05:09 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This is what i use at the moment:
    3 banish parts, 2 haste parts
    ss, cs, jugg, hor mm
    new arcane sword

I already told you the aegis is not replacable, but i ran a lot with it and need some change from time to time. This setup allows me to explore a complete different style and it s tons of fun when coupled with competent mages with hexstaffs (whichs wildfire proc really puts the aegis proc to shame). I don't claime that s the most efficient run possible, and still i don't care for lb. I am just saying it is a refreshing enjoyable experience after a too long period with the same weapon. And you are probably spot on, this possibly doesn't work without major buffs from the obscene expensive sets, i didn t test it with normal gear yet. Still it is fiendishly fun to run this way and i had no complains so far from my party. With the 100% stun i can keep all mobs stunned while the dpss do their work.
    Ur comparing urself with normal players... u have 3 banish parts u can basically run any set up u want and it'll work out

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Basically all warriors agree on one thing, new weapons pretty much suck . Whether it's pvp or pve we much rather use old weapons ,sts probably won't do a thing and wait for the wars to stop crying as most people like to say but the truth is u guys should have real players who actually play the game test out new weapons in multiple areas of pve and pvp unless u guys do that all ur gonna see is numbers and things u THINK should b nerfed . Remember sometimes numbers really do lie but u won't know until u run urself .
    A lot of things must b wrong if u have these many warriors coming at u asking to look into the warrior arcane weapons cuz there is no balance most of us warriors are not crazy rich players who own vanish set let alone 2 or 3 pieces of antignome we are regular players running mostly pink legendaries arc ring n amulet and let alone some still use the planar amulet .
    All we ask is to atleast give the weapons a second look in runs or anywhere that u please . But something is terribly wrong when u have average players coming at u like this .

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Robhawk

@STS: The truth is you want progression for rogues and mages weapons and regression for warrior weapons. So you give rogues/mages new and better weapons and warriors new, weak weapons but the old weapons are still there... The better move would have been to release new arcane weapons only for rogues and mages and don't release these new crap warrior weapons! All you did now to the players is confusion and loss of gold! I can see the disappointment in the eyes of players looting new aegis instead of new
    gun. One is worth 2m and the other one 5m... and the market always reflects items value, independent from rarity and level!

ps: Go play some TDM and you will see that mage with korruption stacking is absolutely imba. It already was before new the new arcane gun and now its just insane and nothing can save a warrior from 3 or 4 korruption pools, nothing...
    Last edited by Robhawk; 07-05-2016 at 03:47 AM.

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the replies and feedback on the Warrior Arcane Weapons, and the Arcane weapons in general. We're going to be making some adjustments this week, focused on the Warrior Weapons. We've reviewed the other weapons and effects mentioned in this thread but feel at this time no further adjustments need to be done.

Immortal Corruption Aegis:
    We do want this to be a viable tanking solution for Warriors, and so have increased the capabilities of this weapon while surviving
    When exploding at 70%, the Warrior will also taunt nearby enemies. When exploding at 40%, the Warrior will gain a shield equal to 10% of his health and 70% damage reduction for 5 seconds. When this shield breaks or times out, nearby enemies will be stunned. Stun chance is 20% for bosses and players.

Immortal Corruption Blade:
    We're tweaking some numbers on the damage portion side for more consistency using the proc for damage. We will be upfront with players that this is intended to be a DPS weapon and as such it's intended to be lacking in survivability.
    Doubled chance for Death Grip to proc on enemies with a normal attack. Reduced chance for Death Grip to banish enemies, and for a Charged Attack to banish enemies when comboing with Death Grip. We also increased the visual effects of Death Grip to be more apparent.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I have a sinking feeling that this is leading up to nerfing the 46 mythic/arcanes ...I hope I'm wrong.. i really, really hope im wrong...

But you might want to put away a bonesaw/mythic glaive/ arcane maul , just in case...

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

15. The Following User Says Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the replies and feedback on the Warrior Arcane Weapons, and the Arcane weapons in general. We're going to be making some adjustments this week, focused on the Warrior Weapons. We've reviewed the other weapons and effects mentioned in this thread but feel at this time no further adjustments need to be done.

We do want this to be a viable tanking solution for Warriors, and so have increased the capabilities of this weapon while surviving
    When exploding at 70%, the Warrior will also taunt nearby enemies. When exploding at 40%, the Warrior will gain a shield equal to 10% of his health and 70% damage reduction for 5 seconds. When this shield breaks or times out, nearby enemies will be stunned. Stun chance is 20% for bosses and players.

We're tweaking some numbers on the damage portion side for more consistency using the proc for damage. We will be upfront with players that this is intended to be a DPS weapon and as such it's intended to be lacking in survivability.
    Doubled chance for Death Grip to proc on enemies with a normal attack. Reduced chance for Death Grip to banish enemies, and for a Charged Attack to banish enemies when comboing with Death Grip. We also increased the visual effects of Death Grip to be more apparent.
    So basically infinite shield at low health with the aegis? coz it always reset when you reach the low health trigger :-) ty for the changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Hey Everyone,

You're fixing that unintended Boss Banish, aren't you? I had quite a lot of fun with that one banishing bosses in Arena, but well...

I doubt there is any need to reduce the banish chance, it is already dang too low. What are you trying to do, buff the thing or nerf it? I always proc and charge-strike, keep doing for banishing and I don't really think that proc does a lot of damage. Doubling the proc chance and reducing banishing makes no sense, please just change it in a positive way, everything except the weak proc is just fine the way it is.
    Last edited by Arcael; 07-05-2016 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Everyone,

Vroom , but when you get to 70 or 40 % in these shielding will earn some bonus armor ?

Ty.
    Last edited by Detona; 07-05-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

nice buff, much needed in elite underhul, especially for aegis. some comments though:

1. over reliance to premium items, these items are definitely needed for elite underhul. can't imagine farming with pink items in elite underhul anymore, unlike in planar tombs era. but then again, crate poppers said these items are rarer than last season's premium items.
    2. seriously taking action on feedback to items that is owned and tested by very small percent of players, although i'm agree that on paper these weapons are weak, but i'm pretty sure not everyone who comments here have tried them. while visage drop rate, which is felt by a lot more players doesn't get responded/taken action for.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Hey Everyone,

Now this sounds useful, can t wait to try it. Thanks for listening!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Now this sounds useful, can t wait to try it. Thanks for listening!
    I'm lost here lol all of you guys seem to be experienced players, which weapon do you is better for half-tanks? Should I keep my Arc sword or just use the Aegis. Some suggestions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcael View Post
    I doubt there is any need to reduce the banish chance, it is already dang too low. What are you trying to do, buff the thing or nerf it?
    I think the banish chance is lowered because the death grip chance is doubled, so it doesn't banish too frequently after the adjustment. It s not a nerf, but to avoid overbuffing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I think the banish chance is lowered because the death grip chance is doubled, so it doesn't banish too frequently after the adjustment. It s not a nerf, but to avoid overbuffing.
    Still have to admit The aegis is getting a comparatively larger amount of buff than the sword. I don't even know how both of those weapons would be like after the change and I'm worried to have chosen the wrong one. Not with the best budget, me.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk
    The Strong one doesn't win. The one who wins is Strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

What bothers me is the reduced/missing taunt of the new Aegis, I felt like having aggro a lot more than when the warrior in my party is using the old aegis.