Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ban the botters for life

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Default Ban the botters for life

Hi again!!

Idk about other players trying hard to protect their spots on the LB but one thing I do know.... It's completely unfair of sts to make us compete against the players who indulge in botting! There are many of us who wouldn't dream to compromise our integrity while aiming for top spots on the lb but it seems we are the minority and nothing has been done to correct this very controversial yet morally simple issue of cheating by sts!!

If there are any other honest pvers out there who actually take pride in earning every kill with their fingers, or thumbs, please give a shout out here!!!

Right now I am standing at the entrance of Kraag Tombs 2 and watching the unresponsive toon of a Leaderboard player go in and out every few seconds making 15 kills per round...I believe that's the count! Now, this kind of irreprehensible behavior has gone on long enough in our game!!

Instead of focusing on all the new and inventive ways to make platinum purchases higher, maybe sts should focus on many age-old problems that already exist in the game .... Problems previous moderators have promised solutions towards but never delivered!

Let's here it for the integrity of this great game!!

Thanks,

Msleo

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post: