Thread: The End of my Pocket Legends career (+giveaway!)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default The End of my Pocket Legends career (+giveaway!)

Hello everyone who may or may not know who I am! For those who don't, a quick summary:

I downloaded PL in early April of '10, but stopped playing after maybe a month. Three months later, I came back to find a new release of AO2! The releases of both that and AO3 were the highlights of my days playing PL. And I've played often, losing interest on and off up until now. I've put a lot of time into it and I'm satisfied at where I've come to.

Okay, I'm not "quitting" persay. I'll be giving away all my items and money, but I'll still frequent the forums and do some PL now and again just to check out new content, potentially. I've become quite interested in SL, so you can find me on there often, storming my Commando through space.

--

Wait a minute. I said I'm giving away all my stuff right? Hmm, ok. How should I do this...

I'll give my valuable items/gold away to 4 people.

1. A lv60 Strongman Glyph mace set + 2h
    2-4. 800k cash each to 3 people.

How can you win it? Simple. Write in your post here why you should be given it. You can appeal to anything, seriously! Write whatever you want; you could demend it if you want. I have no idea what I'm looking for, but I will choose what I determine as the best written (whether due to humor, a wise answer, whatever) to receive the Strongman set. Then three runners-up will receive the gold, at an even distribution.

THE LUCKY RECIPIENTS!:

Trollee - 800k
    DanielRH - 800k
    Apollo - 800k
    AdinoEznite - lv60 Strongman Glyph Mace set +2h!

Even if I did not choose you, every one of you have made my PL journey what it was. I tip my hat to you all!

--

A huge thank you to everyone who has made my PL experience quite enjoyable! Feel free to hit me up with a friend request in SL. I want to spend less time overall playing in-depth iPhone games, and I feel I'm in a good place in PL. Long live the witch hat!

God bless,
    --Night
    Last edited by Nightarcher; 09-30-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]