Thread: Request: Speed set effect not applicable for PvP

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Request: Speed set effect not applicable for PvP

Hiii,
    I have notice a big difference b/w having a speed set or not. If 2-3 in a PvP room have speed sets they ruin all the fun for others. There was a trend to play with team saying RG, now speed set person run hit get back or hide hit get back.

Mages with set use shield go kill and run away while shield goes CD then heal and get back with shield.

Rogues hide hit ran heal and ruin all respawn points.

Warrior with speed set uses axe and run back that get bigger pulls.

I'm not hater of speed set, it is very useful in many things besides PvP . As stats of speed set is still better as it was in 56. I'm also confused how one rog don't want to mention name change between speed set and arc ring + arcane pendant in 0.1 second. It is not about wealth as the set is not very expensive to get but that is like you try to beat goku and you are crilin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Is STS introduced new BETTER ring and amulet this wouldn't be a problem. You better get yourself a set too, because PVP won't change and you will see "I paid gold for this set for PVP and it's value will be 200k" type of posts

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Is STS introduced new BETTER ring and amulet this wouldn't be a problem. You better get yourself a set too, because PVP won't change and you will see "I paid gold for this set for PVP and it's value will be 200k" type of posts
    It is not the matter, matters is everyone should have it or no one. One warrior and rogue wand mage with speed set can clear all other players easily 4/5, but there is lack of coordination when you run with random and either of you has speed set. Speed set owner always try to rush/snipe the target while other wish to get rg in team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Let's start a trend here...

Dear devs please let Glowstik not work in PvP I cannot kill anyone with Glowstik shield on. Glowstik OP keep shield in PvE please because it help ppl not die but PvP please no Glowstik shield ppl with Glowstik I cannot kill ty for time
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post

Dear devs please let Glowstik not work in PvP I cannot kill anyone with Glowstik shield on. Glowstik OP keep shield in PvE please because it help ppl not die but PvP please no Glowstik shield ppl with Glowstik I cannot kill ty for time
    Apparently rogues are too op as well and mages and tanks have trouble killing them.

Dear developers please remove rogues from pvp as they are hitting to hard and are too op for mages and tanks.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Apparently rogues are too op as well and mages and tanks have trouble killing them.

Dear developers please remove rogues from pvp as they are hitting to hard and are too op for mages and tanks.
    Only warriors will be present in LvL61 rooms if u do this

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post

I'm not talking about invulnerability or stats, I'm talking about speed it worse playing experience to other players without major limitations on it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Only warriors will be present in LvL61 rooms if u do this
    A couple of guilds at 58 do this already @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Rogues.. Speed Set Rogues... I can't respawn please help...

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

let's wait for the old rogue player's comments saying rogues aren't OP and STS shouldn't nerf them although everybody knows rogue is/was every season the most op class..

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Here's a solution, go make a rogue like 70% of other 57-61 players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

please remove pvp , it always ruin pets and stuffs. Thank You.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheBoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

imo, the fairest/ideal situation in pvp is to have equal gear every time you start a match/round, but that will disrespect the effort of getting gears in the game.

so, again, imo, mmorpg and pvp is just two contradicting things, and if you want pvp fairness, better try another game. and also seriously competitive pvp is never done online anyway.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Tanks nd mages will speed set r ok until they try ganging.

For me rogues arent much of a problem except if they stand in respawn point. For that u need gud ping nd fast reaction if u r a mage or rogue. Tanks can easily survive this tho.

Sometimes if my ping is gud around 450-500 i can kill them if its 1vs1 at respawn point. I run with pugs mostly so have to deal with this, otherwise a gud pt can handle that rogue easily

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dear dev.. Pls remove drama here 😋😋
    Many thanks for all

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    Hiii,
    I have notice a big difference b/w having a speed set or not. If 2-3 in a PvP room have speed sets they ruin all the fun for others. There was a trend to play with team saying RG, now speed set person run hit get back or hide hit get back.

Mages with set use shield go kill and run away while shield goes CD then heal and get back with shield.

Rogues hide hit ran heal and ruin all respawn points.

Warrior with speed set uses axe and run back that get bigger pulls.

I'm not hater of speed set, it is very useful in many things besides PvP . As stats of speed set is still better as it was in 56. I'm also confused how one rog don't want to mention name change between speed set and arc ring + arcane pendant in 0.1 second. It is not about wealth as the set is not very expensive to get but that is like you try to beat goku and you are crilin.
    They should remove it in PVP .. majority of the players run away using speed set when almost dying and go and hide to heal themselves and they should also remove it in NORMAL MAPS too because some players really make the game frustrating for me and others who don't have it especially in somberholt they kill small mobs and run to boss for tokens it's really unfair PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Ign- paulraimi

Sent from my TECNO-W3LTE using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Nice post. And completely agree. To often rogues/mages/warriors with these speed sets in pvp have a major advantage, added to that great ping. And you have no chance. You are dead before you see the person coming it is ridiculous and has no sense of balance. They come near you hit you and run away and hide behind the rocks. Then hit you when your shield, nekro shield, jugg is down. Its very cheap. Neither are people allowed to regroup, because speed set people just hunt down the opponent at the spawn. Speed Set -Bonus should not count in Tdm/Ctf Only Pve maps.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulraimi View Post
    They should remove it in PVP .. majority of the players run away using speed set when almost dying and go and hide to heal themselves and they should also remove it in NORMAL MAPS too because some players really make the game frustrating for me and others who don't have it especially in somberholt they kill small mobs and run to boss for tokens it's really unfair PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Ign- paulraimi

Sent from my TECNO-W3LTE using Tapatalk
    No they should not remove it from Pve. It was meant for pve. Speed set is not the problem in this scenario, its selfish people. I have a speed set and have witnessed people doing the same, its the consequences of running Random maps.. The best thing to do here, is increase the amout of mobs it takes to spawn the boss, so it deters people from doing it. It means they have to run atleast 60% 65% of the map before boss is up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    Nice post. And completely agree. To often rogues/mages/warriors with these speed sets in pvp have a major advantage, added to that great ping. And you have no chance. You are dead before you see the person coming it is ridiculous and has no sense of balance. They come near you hit you and run away and hide behind the rocks. Then hit you when your shield, nekro shield, jugg is down. Its very cheap. Neither are people allowed to regroup, because speed set people just hunt down the opponent at the spawn. Speed Set -Bonus should not count in Tdm/Ctf Only Pve maps.
    Speed set is easy to counter. All anyone needs to do is improve their tactics. As a mage, I never had a problem with speed set rogues. In fact, it made it easier for me when they went speed because they couldn't take more than a lightning and gun attack before dying.

The OP made this thread because he didn't do so well against this particular speed set swapping rogue. I wonder who it was.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

If you don't like the idea at least do not insult the thought. I didn't asked for a senseless thing like you guys posting remove PvP remove pets etc. Speed set diversifying the game play in PvP, also it was not there earlier so nothing wrong in not having it in PvP. If you are made to pass useless indulting comments I prefer not posting in forum.