Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: C.O.T = Noobs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Haha means alot though...random posting to get three posts so i can make a sig.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Haha means alot though...random posting to get three posts so i can make a sig.
    Haha, well I hope you have fun on the forums.
    Neffyy

Existence owner and founder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My experience with cot is when back when i tried to recruit tankkarr to the merchant guild i'm in. he basically said his guild was the best (cot) and how bad the guild i was in compared to it, was bad mannered. etc. since then i've always seen cot as arrogant, especially with all these cot "pride" posts in the forums ive seen (like really =_=) not insulting all the members of cot, i have 5 or so good friends in cot ive known since i started playing this game. just my take on it
    WishUWereHere - 56 Bird
    http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5406/wishyouwereheret.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WishUWereHere View Post
    My experience with cot is when back when i tried to recruit tankkarr to the merchant guild i'm in. he basically said his guild was the best (cot) and how bad the guild i was in compared to it, was bad mannered. etc. since then i've always seen cot as arrogant, especially with all these cot "pride" posts in the forums ive seen (like really =_=) not insulting all the members of cot, i have 5 or so good friends in cot ive known since i started playing this game. just my take on it
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK IS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD!!! IS WHEN LIARS ARE CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Funny story is I actually took screenshots of the whole thing because you were SOOooOOOo desperate ... you asked so many times over the course of several hours! It actually got quite pathetic... and TBH I was polite throughout the majority of our multiple conversations ... I never said or did any of those things your accusing me of and you are honestly not really impressing anyone with your lies...LMAO! I said I was happy where I was and considering I am 1 of the 2 GMs for COT why would I leave to be a part of another guild. YES everyone in COT has pride of our guild, do you have so little for yours you would so ruthlessly head hunt GMs from other well established guilds just to make yours look better? I remember alot about our conversation that i wont go into here because unlike some I am not trying to flame. BUT i refuse to let people lie through there teeth and tarnish my name and the name of my guild without justification. Ill let this picture tell the rest of the story! And please take note how respectful I am when turning down you 50th offer to join

SMILE YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA

Last edited by TANKKAAR; 09-26-2011 at 12:46 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I never think that ppl can take so seriously mobile game?! GAME!!

I think what we do in-game or what i do is just good becouse i can be lots of time low lvl dungeons just for fun and help ppl to survive, i usualy look in FH town ppl lvls and if i have some stuff in my inv. i just give it and then leave. Many thank to get better stuff and maybe ask some tips to play this game.

Never understand why to be jealous if someone have some better stuff or more gold...EARN IT!!.. i have bad set and very low gold so we all in c.o.t not "hardcore" and thats ok to me and i like to get everything i need by my self. Takes time but hey what fun is game if u get all right now?

I look that other thread where jaytb post what is new crafted items..that 3 player not only who has it in game so why to think that? jaytb just like to show all what kind sets we can have and i dont see any bad for that?!

I think no one us (c.o.t) are too proud becouse honestly i respect other guilds and i play many rounds with eclipse ppl and i enjoy really. I look some times top guilds in leaderboard and i dont care if eclipse are n.1...maybe they earn it?? i have couple friends different guilds and i dont see any reason to leave them?!

Take it easy and peace!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcoolio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK IS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD!!! IS WHEN LIARS ARE CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Funny story is I actually took screenshots of the whole thing because you were SOOooOOOo desperate ... you asked so many times over the course of several hours! It actually got quite pathetic... and TBH I was polite throughout the majority of our multiple conversations ... I never said or did any of those things your accusing me of and you are honestly not really impressing anyone with your lies...LMAO! I said I was happy where I was and considering I am 1 of the 2 GMs for COT why would I leave to be a part of another guild. YES everyone in COT has pride of our guild, do you have so little for yours you would so ruthlessly head hunt GMs from other well established guilds just to make yours look better? I remember alot about our conversation that i wont go into here because unlike some I am not trying to flame. BUT i refuse to let people lie through there teeth and tarnish my name and the name of my guild without justification. Ill let this picture tell the rest of the story! And please take note how respectful I am when turning down you 50th offer to join

I don't think he's coming back on this one, haha.
    Anyways, calm down people. Don't want this to escalate into a flame thread. Not saying you're flaming. But it's bound to happen sooner or later.
    Neffyy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

He probably needs a capital financer, Tank

As usual, haters be hatin'. Leave it at that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

pwnwd. nuff said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owned. Man, it sucks to be put on blast. Funny as hell when you are watching it though.

@Wishuwerehere I had respect for you and thought you were a trustworthy person. Thanks for proving me otherwise.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I often take screenies. Busted....lol

I've never had anything but perfect dealings with Tankkaar and COT.

Generally people who cry noob haven't a clue what their talking about. And, generally those on the end of an undeserved noob calling don't bite and are respectful with there answers just as has seen above.

I great example for the haters. Gratz COT.

People in glass houses.......and all that.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbridge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

wow 10 mins after posting this comes up. funny how screen shots are taken. and the red bold letters, 'canid camera' remarks lol

the bottom line is i wasn't lieing. i'm being honest. and your paragraph and screen shots you've taken kind of prove it.

and no, you were not polite. well maybe the 'majority' you were, but you gave me a fair amount of insults. granted i was probably unpolite too. i remember guessing COTs name meant crusty old turds since u wouldnt tell me what it meant, but that was obviously sarcasm lol xD

you called me pathetic, desperate, a liar etc. in less then 7~ mins time after that post only because i expressed my opinion in a thread. sorry if i offended you, but at the end of the day i'm just giving my take.

and finally, i'm not going to drop down to your level and respond with insults or belittlement. you're a veteran player and one of the first merchants around. theres a reason i wanted u in my guild.

have a nice day
    WishUWereHere - 56 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i don't regret anything i've said. feel free to continue to gang up on me, i don't mind. this is just a video game to me lol
    WishUWereHere - 56 Bird

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Oh wow so much drama. Time to add some more:

Eclipse is not hot on your tails, you are now tailing Eclipse :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Forum flame wars sure are one of my favourite things to read!
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

iam the only noob in cot... thats not a reason to call all coties noobs...
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

wow 10 mins after posting this comes up. funny how screen shots are taken. and the red bold letters, 'canid camera' remarks lol

the bottom line is i wasn't lieing. i'm being honest. and your paragraph and screen shots you've taken kind of prove it.

and no, you were not polite. well maybe the 'majority' you were, but you gave me a fair amount of insults. granted i was probably unpolite too. i remember guessing COTs name meant crusty old turds since u wouldnt tell me what it meant, but that was obviously sarcasm lol xD

you called me pathetic, desperate, a liar etc. in less then 7~ mins time after that post only because i expressed my opinion in a thread. sorry if i offended you, but at the end of the day i'm just giving my take.

and finally, i'm not going to drop down to your level and respond with insults or belittlement. you're a veteran player and one of the first merchants around. theres a reason i wanted u in my guild.

have a nice day
    I'm only going to say one thing.
    You said you see C.O.T as arrogant, etc, but when he comes back and shows what really happened, you do this. Not flaming or anything but it makes you look more immature than you already do. Trying to justify something that can't be justified is only digging a bigger hole for yourself and, in all honesty, your guild. People now see you as immature. Not trying to make you feel little but I'm just telling you as it is.
    Neffyy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    iam the only noob in cot... thats not a reason to call all coties noobs...
    I didn't call a single cotie a noob. ^.^
    Neffyy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Neffy View Post
    I'm only going to say one thing.
    You said you see C.O.T as arrogant, etc, but when he comes back and shows what really happened, you do this. Not flaming or anything but it makes you look more immature than you already do. Trying to justify something that can't be justified is only digging a bigger hole for yourself and, in all honesty, your guild. People now see you as immature. Not trying to make you feel little but I'm just telling you as it is.
    \

if expressing my opinion means i am immature, a noob, etc. then so be it. i think i'm being civil enough.

just because i don't think COT is the most amazing thing in the universe doesn't mean we can't be friends? or can't we? again i don't mean to offend or bash anyone or cot. i'm sure pretty much all of cot members are more knowledgeable, experienced etc, at this game then i am.

i feel like cot has hired a hitman and put a bounty on my head lol. a few mins after tankaars response to mine cot members started msging me saying i got owned etc. just for expressing my opinion lol

i am only expressing an opinion, not bashing or flaming =) again sorry if i offended anyone, but i don't regret or take back anything i've said
    WishUWereHere - 56 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

\

if expressing my opinion means i am immature, a noob, etc. then so be it. i think i'm being civil enough.

just because i don't think COT is the most amazing thing in the universe doesn't mean we can't be friends? or can't we? again i don't mean to offend or bash anyone or cot. i'm sure pretty much all of cot members are more knowledgeable, experienced etc, at this game then i am.

i feel like cot has hired a hitman and put a bounty on my head lol. a few mins after tankaars response to mine cot members started msging me saying i got owned etc. just for expressing my opinion lol

i am only expressing an opinion, not bashing or flaming =) again sorry if i offended anyone, but i don't regret or take back anything i've said
    This isn't "expressing your opinion", it's a blatant lie:

My experience with cot is when back when i tried to recruit tankkarr to the merchant guild i'm in. he basically said his guild was the best (cot) and how bad the guild i was in compared to it, was bad mannered. etc.
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I'm a noob, and proud of it! But seriously, haters gonna hate. Nothing to do about that. I don't see the need to get all offensive over that. I'm just surprised by the reaction of some people. But yeah, the fact that people seem to feel the need to discuss about us, only shows we're on the right track.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!