Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Numa Raceway CONTEST RESULTS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    Well, it was insanely hard to track down everyone, and even though I missed a few people over the weekend and today, I feel that overall this contest was a huge success and I plan on doing more like it in the future. I will post below, all the heat times of all who participated in order of fastest to slowest.

Many thanks to KillaIngs who was my very clear and consistent start caller throughout the games, and to Cappinclutch for his help repeatedly clearing new maps to race on. Thank you to everyone else who helped or offered to pitch in along the way, and the many donators who helped sweeten the pot and allow a fourth place to earn a prize as well. Also, big thanks to Samhayne in his cooperation in posting this event on facebook as well as adding to the grand prize.

And the finalists are:

1. Nighttrooper, with a blazingly fast time of 52.96 seconds
    2. Xbozz, with an awesome run of 55.22 seconds
    3. Yareli, with another awesome run of 56.06 seconds.

4. The winner of the 25k honorable mention is ProSophist, with a time of 56.22 seconds

Grats guys, and good luck in the finals to the top three. and now the rest of the times. thanks to everyone who tried, it wasn't an easy map to race on, with all the oil slicks and wrong turns, but I hope everyone had fun either way. here they are.

Imnumberone 56.65
    Abekrie 59.70
    masterex 1:00.75
    Hiotalith 1:01.12
    Maabelebas 1:01.12
    Cappinclutch 1:01.98
    Gizmo 1:05.11
    Trixietoo 1:05.36
    Cheah 1:05.75
    Meows 1:07.52
    Silent 1:12.49
    Bodmasta 1:14.67
    Majik 1:15.40
    Booya 1:15.68
    Bussinessmanx 1:17.37
    Matutd 1:17.47
    Mitsusen 1:19.05
    THC 1:19.75
    Supaprodigy 1:29.42
    --------DNF-------
    Cascade
    Zbooo
    Weeegeee
    Toxicenigma
    Myst
    Tanggo
    Meowz
    Lowlyspy
    Onemanswagger
    Royalcommando
    Bigblackdude

Top three finalists are to post times they can be availaible this week.. hopefully we can all meet up at a reasonable time to finish this up. The race will be held on the same map, but I will wait on it till the orbs disappear (they are confirmed to disappear after about 30-45 mins) so we can have a fair race. take note, it will also be a there-and-back race, with the finish line being the same place you start. Good Luck!
    Can anybody tell when was this contest held? And how they compete? Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kholiwen View Post
    Can anybody tell when was this contest held? And how they compete? Cheers.
    before 9/26 (which was the date on the original post). Look through the contest section of the forum for one that you might be able to compete in. Good Luck!
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    before 9/26 (which was the date on the original post). Look through the contest section of the forum for one that you might be able to compete in. Good Luck!
    Oh yeah our team is going to compete on this coming contest at Volaria campaign. But I wonder how this Numa Contest back then look like. I tried to look for the contest overview but there's nothing more than just the results. Anyhow, thanks for reply louch!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

When i competed, the last level of Numa was cleared, left a few mob on the sides (disqualified if you killed them, though they were nowhere in the way). Eb who stood at the finish line took the time with a stop watch, and Killa positioned me in the right place to start off.

The objective was to use the 'yellow boosts' to get the quickest time possible.

The three with the quickest times (out of everyone that participated) went head to head against each other and winners were determined by how quick they could do it backwards

Very fun competition! Best I've participated in. If it wassnt for my lag/ping and a wrong turn (lol) I may have got a little further, though still doubt id take 1-3 spots amazingly fast!

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    When i competed, the last level of Numa was cleared, left a few mob on the sides (disqualified if you killed them, though they were nowhere in the way). Eb who stood at the finish line took the time with a stop watch, and Killa positioned me in the right place to start off.

The objective was to use the 'yellow boosts' to get the quickest time possible.

The three with the quickest times (out of everyone that participated) went head to head against each other and winners were determined by how quick they could do it backwards

Very fun competition! Best I've participated in. If it wassnt for my lag/ping and a wrong turn (lol) I may have got a little further, though still doubt id take 1-3 spots amazingly fast!
    Wow, thats absolutely fun contest! Wish i was there and have fun together with others back then. :'(
    Thanks to clarifying bodd!! :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

No problem buddy, glad to see you posting a little more here

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o