I was excited about the stat changes, but now I'm just disappointed. I was afraid that this was going to happen. The [Statistics] and [Abilities] section are still okay. I cannot imagine the effect of it just yet. But I don't like the [Items] and the [New Stuff] sections at all.

[Items]: First of all, how would decreasing dodge and hit for all classes (items) equally help the situation any way? The problem is that all classes have the same dodge. (Or at least that is what I think it is).

[New Stuff]: I didn't expect this to come but now that it has been mentioned, I don't want it to come. Seriously, another upgrade to the end game sets? This would have ANOTHER huge impact on the economy and it would cause yet another imbalance. The L80 sets are so much better than the L75 sets that they are literally obsolete in L80 PvP. People prefer to wear the L80 purples and greens over the L75 sets. And now a new set is coming with even better stats.

Maybe I don't understand how this is going to work. If the implementation of this update hasn't started yet, could we please have a community discussion about it first?