Thread: Newt's D.P.S (Damage Plus Support) Engi Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hullukko
    Put the boom in there. You can always drop one point from, i dunno, leech or something and put it to boom. With current base damages the one point boom thrown properly to large groups of enemies yields more than that one point in leech ever will. (inspite of the lengthy cooldown)
    Why'd you have to do that!!! I have't edited yet since i got my extra skill points going to lv 35!!! LoL, anyway, yeah, i gave boom some action, i think it is more helpful in SY than it ever was in slouch. i'll edit my original post soon, i promise! Thanks for the insight!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Me
    Nice guide, and lol "yoga pants whilst cooking" -kelmud
    Lol, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberius
    Nice build! Mine's very similar as I'm a more aggressive Engi. I only lay back on the later levels of Shipyard if I'm the only Engi.
    Thanks, yeah, i was taking in SY3 (i know, its not that hard, but helps squishy ops stay alove longer) when there was no com and never got low on health, and was still able to heal the group as needed.

Empathy going in every encounter. Even if the enemy force is relatively weak. I do this to build the group's confidence in me as a healer. I've found that the group will charge forward much more willingly if they know I've got their backs
    Ditto

But there is the mystery of what that last blacked out skill might be so maybe I'll save my points. Have to wait for the next expansion...
    Eh, i used all the skill points, you'll see when i edit OP. I respecced about 15 times already, what's one more when the last skill comes out?
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LelouchX For This Useful Post: