Thread: Newt's D.P.S (Damage Plus Support) Engi Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by melancholy-storm View Post
    Great guide! My build is already similar, only I don't use sonic boom. Instead I maxed wither/leech, and that works so long as I choose a target in the back of the crowd that isn't going to be insta-killed by the party.
    I wrote off boom for a long time bc of the cool down, but I love trying to make a class my own and use it a way most others don't, and the engi is perfect for this. you'll see tons of different combinations of skills used by any engi. in addition to this, I always loved to tank in PL but I just don't enjoy the com class in SL (sorry to those who love it). I get so excited when there is no com in SY5 run (sry again guys, nothing personal) bc it means I get to tank. sonic boom, combined with trans and healing skills, just grabs aggro and hold on for dear life

This build is something that took me a while to perfect (or near perfect i guess, nobody is perfect), and if anyone reading can even just use pieces of my insights to make something that works great for them, then I'm happy.

And and I know that with the amout of people that have said they use something similar, I must be doing something right.
    Last edited by LelouchX; 11-30-2011 at 03:34 PM.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*