Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: K.o.c

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default K.o.c

Hmmmm where do I begin? This is my first time writing a forrum so here it goes,i was in the k.o.c guild then something terrible happened I GOT BOOTED FOR NO APOARENT REASON ok soo I signed on my screen name and then bam I got booted so and i didnt get a reason why? They just booted me then a couple days later they spread a lie sayin I was rude to a guildie when The fact is NOT ALL GUILD MEMBERS GET ALONG so there may be diffrences but I do disagree with the fact that I got booted and and there were sides taken,in a good guild with good leadership that should not happen Fact there are 3 sides to a story my side,his/her side AND THE TRUTH and didnt anyone here my side out at all wnich is unfair but anywho in the k.o.c guild there are kiss asses favortism and not so good leadership by _________ but I absolutely love eblare and mayhem those are the ones that needs to be in charge as for the rest,Some good,others bad,and the rest can kiss my sweet *** but anywho k.o.c is not all what they portray to be there are alot of damn idiots and they know who they are just letting new members know about this untrue guild before they join there are alot of other things I could say but hey ima nice guy so lets just leave it at that BUT NEW MEMBERS BE WARNED ITS GOOD AT FIRST BUT WHEN TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN,most of all have a lovely day ohh yeah k.o.c membors that reading.............go screw yourselves because you lost a real good member and as im told recently others have left too,so let this be a lesson in guild leadership to you S________
    Because you know what you did is completely wrong Have a nice day pimp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Bro I know your angry- but the devs frown on this. Please remove it. If ya were booted for no good reason please take it up with the leaders of KOC in game- and if they don't agree to talk to ya then maybe you don't need KOC. Just calm down-
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Y?

Y should I take it down when im letting others know? I think the people should deserve to know what happened its unfair to sugarcoat and hide the truth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Eh Koc is dramatic anyway
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Just say what you have to say with less hate then. It looks alot like a rage thread instead of a warning. Also public calling out isn't always the best thing to do.
    RIP Twinktastic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

He's just warning people about being kicked is all.(:
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Ok

Its just a friendly warning to newcomers is all so if I offended anyone I apologize but like I said before people need to know the true nature of there actions plus I donated so many epic items suits and weapons do you think ill see and of my stuff back? NO I WONT.....what a waisted investment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Ok i see np bro
    RIP Twinktastic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

KoC does not boot without credible reason.

It's sad and ironic that you have so a lot of bad things to say about our guild, yet you joined and stayed for so long.
    Anybody can sacrifice a queen. The real trick is getting away with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Wow

I joined because I like the guild actially but when your in a guild for so long people begin to unveil there tru selves k.o.c is decieving and yes I was one of the decieved ones thats why I stayed and ohhh yeah pro as I recall werent you one of the butt kissing officers too? Excuse my french and for the record THIS IS NOT A FLAME THREAD,BEEF THREAD OR ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL, THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER HONESTY other people know it too there just afraid to voice the truth but ayyy guess what IM NOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hey phantom, sorry you had so much trouble. Please try to avoid name-calling, it doesn't exactly help people to see this as a non-flame thread. Even if the name is true try to find another way to express the feeling without naming names.
    You may call me bits or giga...just don't call me at dinner time
    Gigabits-engineer(main)-Bitsoarmor-commando-bitsopain-operative-Bitsohelp-engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I will reply to this once, and once only, as I am the one who booted this ex-guildie. This will be my only post on this thread. If anyone reading would like to talk to me about this issue, feel free to pm me in or out of game. I won't give any IGNs, as I am not intending to start a flame war. I have seen how flame wars gave NG a bad name, and I have personally had nothing but good experiences with their guildies.

First off, please don't trash any of our GMs. They are all good people and go out of their way for everyone in the guild. If you feel the need to trash anyone in the guild, direct it at me for booting you. But be aware, it is this trash talking and harassment that got you booted in the first place. The two people that left after you didn't stay long enough to hear the explaination for why you were booted. Everyone else who asked, why was ______ booted, i explained, and they said things along the lines of, oh, i thought he was cool, didn't know he did that. I personally didn't have much experience with you until I started watching your behavior in game. You broke many of our guild rules before you were booted. Let me quote a couple rules first:
    "No mocking of other players or guilds" - "Show respect to your Officers and GMs" - "Every guild member must represent the guild positively and act honorably" - "Treat all players with respect" - "No bickering between members, solve issues privately"
    All our rules are on our forum for everyone to read, and you did agree to them when you joined the guild.
    You disrespected an officer by saying that they didn't deserve their promotion and you were in the guild longer. I have personally seen that officer help many guildies on many many occasions. Offering gear, helping level, etc. The promotion was deserved. I've also been informed that you have gone so far as to contact this officer and said that you have a spy in th guild keeping an eye on them. This is very immature, and if that person is reading this, i hope you will just leave our guild and not cause trouble. We are a friendly guild, our guild chat is always lively, and we are always laughing and helping each other. I have also seen you follow this officer to runs, and it got to the point where i had to use passwords other than our normal guild passwords to make this person feel comfortable. I have also seen this officer log off many time as soon as you log on an enter the same area. I did not just boot you on one person's word. I watched you act in a way that made an officer feel uncomfortable for days before doing it, following the officer in and out of rooms is not a mature way of settling disputes. Just from your behavior, I didn't think i could trust anything you would tell me anyway. I took the word of an officer that i have known for a month or so now, who i have had communication with both in an out of game, and i don't think i am wrong for doing so. I felt so welcome in this guild since the day i joined that it hurt to see an officer stop playing because of another guildies actions. I did not take the decision to boot you lightly,

The only thing i will apologize for is not giving you the reason before or right after i booted you. In hindsight, it is the only thing i would change about my actions. It would have been nice for you to maturely display your frustration and anger with KoC, instead of posting this thread the way you did. This just shows even more how you had no respect for our guild rules.

I urge any KoC guildies not to fuel a flame, as I am sure this thread will get more posts.

And anyone else reading, see for yourself what we are like. I don't exclusively do guild runs, and you will see many of of our guildies around. Talk to us and decide for yourselves what we are like.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Thx

Gigabit thx I respect your,opinion and I will do better I just have issues that I need to express in diffrent ways my apologies I will sustitute my words better thanks for the tip dude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    Bro I know your angry- but the devs frown on this. Please remove it. If ya were booted for no good reason please take it up with the leaders of KOC in game- and if they don't agree to talk to ya then maybe you don't need KOC. Just calm down-

I think he has a right to say what he feels to avoid future problems with the Guild and to help players know before they join....

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX:437671
    I will reply to this once, and once only, as I am the one who booted this ex-guildie. This will be my only post on this thread. If anyone reading would like to talk to me about this issue, feel free to pm me in or out of game. I won't give any IGNs, as I am not intending to start a flame war. I have seen how flame wars gave NG a bad name, and I have personally had nothing but good experiences with their guildies.

First off, please don't trash any of our GMs. They are all good people and go out of their way for everyone in the guild. If you feel the need to trash anyone in the guild, direct it at me for booting you. But be aware, it is this trash talking and harassment that got you booted in the first place. The two people that left after you didn't stay long enough to hear the explaination for why you were booted. Everyone else who asked, why was ______ booted, i explained, and they said things along the lines of, oh, i thought he was cool, didn't know he did that. I personally didn't have much experience with you until I started watching your behavior in game. You broke many of our guild rules before you were booted. Let me quote a couple rules first:
    "No mocking of other players or guilds" - "Show respect to your Officers and GMs" - "Every guild member must represent the guild positively and act honorably" - "Treat all players with respect" - "No bickering between members, solve issues privately"
    All our rules are on our forum for everyone to read, and you did agree to them when you joined the guild.
    You disrespected an officer by saying that they didn't deserve their promotion and you were in the guild longer. I have personally seen that officer help many guildies on many many occasions. Offering gear, helping level, etc. The promotion was deserved. I've also been informed that you have gone so far as to contact this officer and said that you have a spy in th guild keeping an eye on them. This is very immature, and if that person is reading this, i hope you will just leave our guild and not cause trouble. We are a friendly guild, our guild chat is always lively, and we are always laughing and helping each other. I have also seen you follow this officer to runs, and it got to the point where i had to use passwords other than our normal guild passwords to make this person feel comfortable. I have also seen this officer log off many time as soon as you log on an enter the same area. I did not just boot you on one person's word. I watched you act in a way that made an officer feel uncomfortable for days before doing it, following the officer in and out of rooms is not a mature way of settling disputes. Just from your behavior, I didn't think i could trust anything you would tell me anyway. I took the word of an officer that i have known for a month or so now, who i have had communication with both in an out of game, and i don't think i am wrong for doing so. I felt so welcome in this guild since the day i joined that it hurt to see an officer stop playing because of another guildies actions. I did not take the decision to boot you lightly,

The only thing i will apologize for is not giving you the reason before or right after i booted you. In hindsight, it is the only thing i would change about my actions. It would have been nice for you to maturely display your frustration and anger with KoC, instead of posting this thread the way you did. This just shows even more how you had no respect for our guild rules.

I urge any KoC guildies not to fuel a flame, as I am sure this thread will get more posts.

And anyone else reading, see for yourself what we are like. I don't exclusively do guild runs, and you will see many of of our guildies around. Talk to us and decide for yourselves what we are like.
    This pretty much ends all of this thread. Thread closed. (please)

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Is it Hot in here ... Cuz I see a flame!
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar:437686
    Is it Hot in here ... Cuz I see a flame!
    Nooooooooo! *throws snow at Paar*

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

"There are two sides to EVERY story."

Coming onto the forums to discuss personal issues/talk negatively against guilds is frowned upon. This should be handled either thru pm or in game.

Thanks
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Wow

Thats a really nice paragraph you wrote,so how long did it take for you to come up with that lie and made up fairy_tale and actually im glad you wrote wat you wrote so.lets clear things up shall we? So for one the things you said in your lil,story proved my saying right and you are taking sides which in fact should not happen in a guild thats treats everyone fairly as they claim they do and for 2 you may have seen thing but you dnt know issues about the two people you speak of as a matter of fact the two people you speak of joined the game together and yes some things you say may in fact be correct but not all so lets look at the details,you say things that I can be positive words that the so called "officer" is tellin you and your taking sides which goes back to my 1st preaching shall we say lol? But anywho you were not in a the "peoples" back pocket so im really almost postive you dnt know the full details of the situation so why say or state something on this app that your hearing from another guildie? If you wanto state something state facts dnt tell what your hearing because the truth is your NOT with the two all the tim so fact is YOU DNT KNOW p.s next time you remark about something in thy thread please state something you know for A FACT INSTEAD OF HE SAY SHE SAY MATERIAL p.s bye the way thank you for showing the people and proving me correct about the taking sides thing by the way your opinion is very much appreciated MY GOOD SIR Have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Please lets stop this flaming! I can't throw snow at everybody!