Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Default Stat Calculator Launch

Hi all!

MAJOR UPDATE: The PL Stat Calculator has now been updated to the all new and amazing interface and feature set that was created for the Arcane Legends version! Features include:
    1. Add your own items to the database if were missing something!
    2. Support for rings
    3. Now fully compatible with any screen size, any device. Mobile ready with support for both iOS and Android.
    4. Optimized - Overall the entire application is much much faster, and puts less stress on the server by utilizing data transfer through Json objects instead of server side calculations etc.
    5. The choose a character tab can now be brought up again later on without having to refresh the page!

I also noticed the calculations were a bit off (few points), ill look into this and see what i can do to smooth them over.

I am finally launching the stat calculator after over 5 months of development!

For those of you who don't know, the stat calculator is a utility that will let you try out gear and get your stats "as-if" you were wearing the items in game, letting you "try em before you it em!"

The Stat Calculator is very easy to use, basically just enter in your base stats in the base stats tab (base stats are the stats that your character has if it is not wearing anything), and then search and find the items you want to wear and put em on, and push calculate!

Simple as killing Gurgox!

You can access the stat calculator at: www.PL.StatCalculators.com

Please spread the news about this, and post your opinions here!

If you find any bugs (and there are gonna be many since this us the first release) then please contact me via the stat calculator members system (I'm DanielRH or admin).

I would like to thank everyone who helped out and especially my awesome beta testers!!!

And if you like the Stat Calculator, please say thanks on the bottom left hand corner of the post, thanks!
    Last edited by DanielRH; 11-30-2012 at 05:07 AM.

2. The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to DanielRH For This Useful Post: