Thread: the classes for dark legends!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default the classes for dark legends!

Ok I read on a site forum, think it was game spot , giving a little info on dark legends when it was still called empire of night. The classes are.necromancer, shapeshifter, warrior, and warlock. Shapeshifters (from wat I read) can only turn into bats and fog to escape combat and attack faster. Warrior does... well we all know what he does. Necromancers are really cool. They can not only summon zombies but also great demons and others things. Warlock can cast a variety of buffs and elemental attacks. A common trait between all these classes is that they can control certain "story" NPCS and lesser demons but I guess you will be able to control higher level creatures later on. During char creation you can also pick your background story. It goes from pure blood to half blood to savage Wich are Tue coolest sounding ones IMO. I really hope dark legends will be just like this just 9000X better. I really enjoy star legends and I was really happy that the blackstarr chronicles were not forgotten. One thing I'm reply looking hope will be added is races. GIVE US SOME VARIETY STS! Maybe add a couple races like were wolf and mutant ( Dr Hyde looking char). Maybe even separate classes for each race???? ONE MORE THING in the forum post I read it said the time was modern. I have nothing against a new modern mmo but I think and 1800s vibe will do this game some real good. It's not a setting very much touched on.SURE the modern setting will allow us to wield m4a1 carbines would be cool AND sure the medieval setting would get a cool new and darker look with vamps running around but the old classic setting is never touched upon and STS would be doing something really cool and unique. Heck I think even a 50s or 40s setting might be appreciated because WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO PLAY A GAME WITH MAFIA VAMPIRES!?!?!? either way let me now come to a close. STS , you guys are the.best and im really looking foward to dark legends and your cowboy mmo. Keep up the good work!

P.s. bodmaster or cascade if your reading this its Arahaz! Sup brotha!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilikeminticecream For This Useful Post: