Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What's Next for Pocket Legends – Halloween Event and Mount Fang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

to samhayne you may not be able to do anything about it but i reset my ipod and deleted all games to fix it and i redownloaded it but my lvl 55 account callede baazaskoisa it might not be right spelling but the account is gone can u plz get it back

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tap_the_crap View Post
    to samhayne you may not be able to do anything about it but i reset my ipod and deleted all games to fix it and i redownloaded it but my lvl 55 account callede baazaskoisa it might not be right spelling but the account is gone can u plz get it back
    Send a pm to Sam if you want him to look into it personally, however your best bet is to send an email to STS support(at)spacetimestudios.com replace (at) with @.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Best... Shirt.. EVER! I need one

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick41324 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tap_the_crap View Post
    all data should be stored online not your ipod so you should not have any problems if you are using the correct log in info
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdinoEznite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roc View Post
    My witch hat from last Halloween is ready to go
    Oh yes I remember me drooling on your hat once. I hope the new vanities will be as cool as witch hats and pumpkin heads.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

+1 , exactly how i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixillicus View Post
    Just want to throw it out there...

I felt like we waited a long time (perhaps a bit too long) for Nuri's, and the level cap increase. I think that people are still working on levelling and the game hasn't plateaued for most people yet. I think raising the cap this soon, especially if these halloween maps are coming (meaning people might be more interested in playing this than levelling their toons) that there should be more time before the level cap increases.

I can understand that as a business, I am sure the massive amounts of elixirs being purchased when the cap increased was nice, and that you want to sustain and foster the growth that kind of revenue provides, but I think it's going to greatly change the perspective of many players... making it seem like the only way to really operate at a high level in the game is to spend a lot of money on platinum.

I would embrace the new content, and I already have a character at the level cap, but this change would seriously change how I think about the game, and whether I would continue to spend on platinum. I, along with many others spent a lot of plat levelling and enjoying the new content. I kind of feel like I would be very hesitant to spend more on plat to hit the cap, only to have it increase again in a short period.

I know it's a bit of a rant, but I think many players feel the same way. A later release or perhaps making it an elite campaign seemed to be the consensus prior to the news that this was coming so soon, and most people were happy with that idea.

I guess this is just frustrating, and would be even more frustrating to those who still haven't hit the cap in the Nuri's campaign.
    Last edited by nobounds; 10-14-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    nobounds(flawless), voted best pally twice. Player in the most epic CTF. Retired from guild unity, revelation. Founder of guild Restoration. Tribe master of Shadow Dragons.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nobounds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the info!
    I am very excited about the new content! Bring it on!!

For all those worried about getting your alts up to the level cap... Really?
    I can see the point of view of the more casual players, but then again, as casual players, you/we aren't really 'hardcore', and thus the special vanity should be something very hard to attain. It should be hard in general....
    I consider myself somewhere in between hardcore and casual, and frankly would rather play other maps or bring other characters to 60 than get to 61.
    I think releasing the maps sooner will actually be good for game dynamic... It will spread out the people playing more, and and will cut back on xp only type runs, which plagued the sewers because the wait was far too long. I think it will encourage teamwork and playing through the maps.
    Most of all, I am ready for some Mt. Fang! Please don't delay too long, there will be naysayers if you release, and also if you don't!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Abagatan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Honestly, I don't care about anything

Just DO NOT re-release the pumpkins

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sam, with respect, I don't exactly think it would be that great if the pumpkin head were brought back. Although I do think that the vanity is uber awesome and I want one too, I would've expected a brand new vanity coming up, like a bat antler hat. But just something new and creative! Maybe as an addition to the pumpkin helm, you could make a pumpkin costume. That way, if a player who already had the hat who is wearing it and has a costume might get a set bonus! Much like the Crown of Persistence and Shield of Hallows thingamajig.
    Last edited by Roasty; 10-15-2011 at 09:34 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Roasty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roasty View Post
    Sam, with respect, I don't exactly think it would be that great if the pumpkin head were brought back. Although I do think that the vanity is uber awesome and I want one too, I would've expected a brand new vanity coming up, like a bat antler hat. But just something new and creative! Maybe as an addition to the pumpkin helm, you could make a pumpkin costume. That way, if a player who already had the hat who is wearing it and has a costume might get a set bonus! Much like the Crown of Persistence and Shield of Hallows thingamajig.
    Thats an epic idea Roast, Holiday vanity sets!!!!

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Wow wow wee! Just keep up the good work what you think is the best for the community (players and devs) i feel this game is really expanding and really good. I think there are still lots of room to improve, innovate, and challenges! Oooops thought i am CEO lol hahaha.
    I am a fan of max cap level, and i always want to attain it to get those special items.

My concern is: if we'Ll have new special vanity helm that means l56 crown will be worthless??? So i wonder what will be the new special item?thats exciting to know!

My idea is: how about making a helmet which overlays head of a char like the crown 56 before some update. Its like i can wear antenna over the crown 56. Then of course bonus set should not be broken. Whats your ideas?

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What the HELL???

youre making the h'ween mask available again?
    total BS

BS all around. make it like a skeleton hat or a differnt pumpkin hat, now people wearing the old one will not be as special.

cmon, show some of that creativity, sts., i havent seen it for a long long time
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    Great....

Looks like you'll be seeing a lot less of me, what I said still stands:

If the pumpkin head returns, I'm more than likely Gonna quit

i know right? they need to come up with something new...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Woohoo Halloween! Trick-or-Treating time.

Ambassador of Alterra - SirHelpsAlot ~ Proud Member of AEO ~ Proud Member of Sparkling Pwnies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The Pumpkin Helmet sounds nice ^^
    I can't wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Does anyone know what's the lowest level to farm for Halloween?

Is it going to be like last year, starting from level 20?
    LEVEL 61 BIRD / LEVEL 35 COMMANDO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

To Sam/STS,

I can't speak for other people but for myself, I'm ready for new content! Maybe I play way too much cuz I'm already bored with Nuri. Nowadays, I mostly log on to CS a little, but the market's been very slow lately so not much going on there either. I pretty much had all 3 toons lvled to 61 after a week Nuri came out and crafted 2 1/2 Demonic Sets (decided not to complete mace set when rumors of Mt fang coming out during Halloween). Based on that, you can imagine how much plat/gold and hours i've spent. I'd like to thank my friends and ex-guildmates for the help and fast runs to help achieve that as well. Even tho i'm already bored, I do agree the update is coming a little to early but....I also think after New Years is a bit late. Sam and STS, please be considerate that most people don't live in PL like me (and other hardcore players) and capable of spending $$$ for thousands of plat to reach 61 in such a short time. May I suggest to push it back just a little to maybe mid DEC? Thank you in advance for your consideration.

My Fellow PL Players,
    To be honest, 2 months is more than enough to reach 61 without spending plat for elixirs. Please keep in mind what "Hardcore" means. It means you sacrifice a lot of sleep and real life stuff. If you are playing casually (to me 1-2 hours a day is casual) then you don't deserve to be recognized as "Hardcore" and have elite items. Looking at the polls right now, 31% wants the update on Halloween and 38% wants it after New Years. So it would make sense to release it somewhere in the middle. To be fair, I feel STS is on the right track in trying to satisfy as many of us as possible based on our feedback. To those who b*tch about quitting, it's your choice to make. Posting it on forums doesn't help anything except to promote negativity. We play games to have fun and escape the dramas in reality! Please don't bring it into the game! Love you all! Cya in game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lamchild:451096
    To Sam/STS,

I can't speak for other people but for myself, I'm ready for new content! Maybe I play way too much cuz I'm already bored with Nuri. Nowadays, I mostly log on to CS a little, but the market's been very slow lately so not much going on there either. I pretty much had all 3 toons lvled to 61 after a week Nuri came out and crafted 2 1/2 Demonic Sets (decided not to complete mace set when rumors of Mt fang coming out during Halloween). Based on that, you can imagine how much plat/gold and hours i've spent. I'd like to thank my friends and ex-guildmates for the help and fast runs to help achieve that as well. Even tho i'm already bored, I do agree the update is coming a little to early but....I also think after New Years is a bit late. Sam and STS, please be considerate that most people don't live in PL like me (and other hardcore players) and capable of spending $$$ for thousands of plat to reach 61 in such a short time. May I suggest to push it back just a little to maybe mid DEC? Thank you in advance for your consideration.

My Fellow PL Players,
    To be honest, 2 months is more than enough to reach 61 without spending plat for elixirs. Please keep in mind what "Hardcore" means. It means you sacrifice a lot of sleep and real life stuff. If you are playing casually (to me 1-2 hours a day is casual) then you don't deserve to be recognized as "Hardcore" and have elite items. Looking at the polls right now, 31% wants the update on Halloween and 38% wants it after New Years. So it would make sense to release it somewhere in the middle. To be fair, I feel STS is on the right track in trying to satisfy as many of us as possible based on our feedback. To those who b*tch about quitting, it's your choice to make. Posting it on forums doesn't help anything except to promote negativity. We play games to have fun and escape the dramas in reality! Please don't bring it into the game! Love you all! Cya in game!
    ++1 great notion. I dont like the poshies and hardcores who say they will quit because...of a single vanity being brought back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I f****** quit! I loved PL and they raised the cap so fast i just quit... Im moving on to SL.

SL IGN: Vaktus
    PL IGN: Mage-BlackNightXx, Bear-Eyeofpride

TO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Yippeeeee!!!lol late....