Quote Originally Posted by Trollee:466879
Updated the guide thanks to this feedback from the following forumers:

FluffNStuff:
  • Use targetting to get through the mobs quicker by killing them in the following order: Engineers (glow wand, grey hair) then Operatives (dual pistols) then Commandos (heavy weapon and vular head). In this way the mobs don't receive healing from their Engineers which would prolong their existence. Then removing the Ops decreases the damage that you and your party receives. Leaving you with the Commandos which take the longest to kill, however they are a lot safer with Ops and Engineers removed first.
I am different on this point with all the runs I made on this map with random team or pro friends team seeing this with my Op point of view.

Ennemy Ops should get eliminated first.
3 ennemy Ops deal insane dmg also I always feel dual guns do give some kind of mini stun or delay because of frequency of shots. They have low life too.

A single Ops can take care of 3 black ops rapidly, 1/2 boosts skills, long range weapons and dmg skills.
In random team with average players where usually they autoshot first the closest ennemy, its non uncommom I kill the 3 Ops with my main Op before helpin team killin the engie and com.
In my group runs, we do this sy5 really quickly.

Chainsaw is my favorite for this, I get to kill 1 Op before they can fire back thanks to my higher range reach and high dmg. First strike is a big plus!
Then moving on the others. Usually, 1-2 skill dmg and 1-2 normal shoot is enough even if they heal once.
Also aiming and shooting b4 com hit and skill first, hard to aim at the right target after them.
Other advantage of the riffle, you can shoot at safe distance of minebomb at mob and make agro all the mobs if they r too close to defuse it without danger and off range of other weapons.