Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Armor pasive adds zero armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldilox View Post
    I have looked into this issue and have been unable to reproduce. Did you have any elixirs, buffs, or different gear on when doing these tests?

-Goldi
    Been a while since i've seen you around!!!! Welcome back goldilox! <3!

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    This has been true since the start of the game. The major exception is awakening enhancements, as they are I guess considered gear stats and not buffs/debuffs. Example is how speed% awakening stacks with speed set speed bonus.

Also, one passive still works in the presence of buffs/debuffs and that is the damage passive. It uses raw stats (adds raw damage) as compared to the other passives which add percentages (e.g. crit, armor). Don't ask me why but the game allows this and does not allow percentages to stack, perhaps it's too complicated a calculation when percentages are involved and so they simplified it.
    Thanks for the info, appreciate it. I do see that the dmg passive have description that says it scales with other %buffs.
    Considering armor, is it only the issue with buff/debuff %, because I see the 6% armor from Hero Fenris stacking. Though its not complete 6%:

6%Armor from HFenris + Stat with Armor Passive (3599) = 3799, where as I should get 3815(round off).
    6%Armor from HFenris + Stats with Orc Effigy Buff (3941) = 4160, where as I should get 4177 (round off).

The difference is not much but there is some. It would be awesome guys if we had stickies explaining these things (its a part of gear progression). I be happy to make a guide if I can get all the information. Or may be I can collab with old players who already have this info to make a guide. Please advise. Thanks.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!