Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
Wow..
I have been looking at a thread like this..
Pls G..
Please bring back LB vanities at least recoloured.. Its been a dream to own them.. There is basically no way of getting them.. And the people who own them are acting like jerks.. Firstly to bring that attitude down.. DO THIS.!!
if u can.. Make it recouloured and different conceptwise(fire golem/nature) but something that looks like a beast of a vanity..

You brought SnS back to game even when it was a LB pet.. So what about now.. Just do the same thing with this.. It made only a few people sad but a majority happy because they could experiment and own a dream pet by looting it. Or buying it..

If the people who ran LB are mad about this.. Y dont u guys be happy that other people can now equip a LB vanity and fulfil their dream?..
WHY DO YOU ONLY WANT TO HAVE IT AND SHOW OFF.?
Thats selfish...

And for some people who said they ran lb so hard... Do you really think the people who ran LB have it right now??
It has migrated hands and is with people who did not run LB but by common people who like these sets... Just like us.. But we cannot afford to...
Aka 600M for ice golem set... Thats hilarious.. By the method AL gives me to fast buy gold.. That will take me 6000$ just to find the seller aint selling anymore..

And im sure if you bring them back in recoloured like the green sets and for a huge chunk of plat be it even 5000 plat per piece.. They will be sold in a minute.. IN A MINUTE...!!!..

This will make people realise their dream..this should be included in sale.. Just if u make it different from LB.. So that it dosent completely represent the LB rewards.. But a lookalike i have always wanted to wear..
The only people who will be angry at this are the small minority (like 2%) of the game who are merely selfish and dont even want people to own them in other colours because they want to feel special and in a upper hierarchy..

Im sure ppl with LB will flood with hate but .. Its basically the vanity you are owning thats making you talk like this. Use your head and see what will happen if recoloured LB sets come and more people are happy and the price of LB vanities can be regulated..
The game isnt only meant for you..
Ty
You are the one who is offering 600m for the vanity lmfao, no one made you offer that much, and you talk about them raising prices of vanities when your offering 600m lol... It’s simple just don’t touch the original lb and event vanities. Wish sts would just tell us their thoughts on this already....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk