Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
+1 I agree with this fully.
Would devs tell us if they are privately nerfing or testing a nerf on live servers? Before gold, PvE kills maps in certain maps got 'nerf' but there was no official mention whatsoever.
The dragon staff got a lower DOT on its proc too, before a DS user could do more chunks of damage onto boss per DOT proc of the DS, now the DOT proc is way smaller.
These changes are very noticeable as many players run and use these weapons on a regular basis, if something is changed regarding these we notice them immediately.

Kindly ask the devs to be more transparent regarding these issues.
I get that nerfing what players use and love on a regular basis will bring dislike and drama on forums but lying is a whole other thing, if the case might be that they are in total honesty not nerfed then my bad for claiming these statements but from my perspective I've seen quite some differences.
I see no difference in DOT on DS
Who run with me knows that I use to joke around saying “sell ds with lazy proc” time to time, and I do that from the beginning when maus was released. And now I don’t feel it’s any different. What changed is the massive use of tainted weapons, that having no “active” proc at all have a different impact in the gameplay (IMO).