So....

I was waiting to switch out to lvl 35 gear from my LVL 30 custom atomite, until I had all the pieces for the full set.

I finally acquired all the LVL 35 pieces today, and once I equipped them, I noticed the armor is definitely higher, but not noticeable enough to keep me alive like the custom atomite did. I was dying more often, and more importantly, I was now burning through MP (energy) at a MUCH faster rate due to the missing 1 m/s from the custom atomite.

Now I wonder if I'm better off just keeping the atomite for the near future, but unfortunately, I'm already too heavily invested in the plasma gear to stop. I have 4/5 of it customized already, and just looking for enough creds for the final recipe.

For those that have made the jump, is it worth it? Does the set bonus on the custom plasma match or exceed that of the atomite?

Also, my toon looks kinda goofy now. I look like I'm wearing jorts over tights?!?!

Sadly, as of this point, I much prefer the atomite gear, and wish I had just kept that and not invested so much into the plasma.

I DO however LOVE the Arbiter's helm! I hope the rest of that custom set keeps pace with the quality of this piece.

I just hope I keep enough interest in the game to finally see it come to fruition. Looks like there will have to be at least 4 more expansions with level caps to get it all, and that could mean 6 months of work & waiting...

oh well... Just a game, and so far I love it!

Any thoughts or input from people that have actually compared the full custom set bonuses would be appreciated. I tried searching for it, but wasn't finding the info I needed.

Thanks!