Thread: LVL30 custom vs. LVL35 normal & custom

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Dolla Dolla Bill, ya'll! Thanks, but is that really all you get for the custom? Unless I'm missing something, you've got the following improvement:

Hit % = +5
    Mana = +4 (this def seems low)
    Damage = +1
    DPS = +2
    Armor = +68

A lot has been made of how armor does not make that much of a difference so I don't see how this is worth $100k or whatever it costs to go custom. Am I missing something? With the Whistler and Plat damage implant, I can get my low end damage up to 72 or so using 35 greens that give large INT boosts. I get ALL the aggro with this build except when a Comm uses a taunt. (My build is basically the same as LelouchX except I just respec'd to try sonic boom at 6 with wither and leech at 4 each. At level 36 i will add 1 to one of them. So far this is good for SY2 but tough in SY5 given the aggro draw.)

I switch between a green "damage" load out, a custom atomite with Plat m/s implant "mana regen" load out, and a PlasmaTech "armor" load out. The armor one seems useless given that with the custom atomite, I don't grab aggro and therefore need the extra armor.
    Infinite Union Officer:
    Firoth, engineer. Firothi, operative. Firothon, commando.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddyache For This Useful Post: