Thread: Even Bosses Get Lonely, Too Contest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Even Bosses Get Lonely, Too Contest

A new contest area demands.....a new contest! So....

Bosses Get Lonely, Too

Over the past few weeks of doing my best to slaughter them, I’ve had a chance to get to know the bosses of SL. They’re multi-faceted, multi-talented individuals with one thing in common (besides a screaming case of the crankies)--they’re lonely! Poor guys/girls/machines/whatever! And they need your help to find that special someone and (finally!) get themselves a date.

How to Enter

Post your entry in the following format:

Name (That’s the name of your char that you want to receive the prize should you win)
    Guild (If you’d like that to appear)

Boss: (Which boss you’re writing this for)
    Age: (Boss’ age. It’s okay if they fib a little one way or the other)
    Hobbies: (Even evil overlords need a break now and then)
    Dream Date: (Describe what the boss would see as a perfect date)

So.......something like this:

Name: CanonicalKoi
    Guild: The Unguild

Boss: Mysterious Figure
    Age: 38. No? Um...43. Alright, alright, I’m 138. Fine. But I can pass for younger in dim light.
    Hobbies: Mixed Martial Arts, sorcery and crochet. I also collect Spode teapots and cozy bathrobes.
    Dream Date: A tour of the wine country, followed by a long walk on the beach. Then maybe a little light mayhem and Commando-slapping, followed by a stop at my favorite restaurant for a piece of carrot cake and then a glass of fine Merlot by a roaring fire of burning Ops to round out the evening.

Rules

1. Deadline: Monday, November 21st at 11:59pm PST (that’s west coast US time or GMT -8).
    2. You must abide by Spacetime Studios’ ToS.
    3. You must be a registered Spacetime Studios forums user to participate.
    4. One entry per account. Entries must be submitted via this thread. If you submit any additional entries only the first entry will be considered.
    5. No submitting a second or multiple entries under alts. If I find out, not only will my heart be broken, but I’ll disqualify you. Don’t break my heart.
    6. One boss per entry. Sure, doing a bunch would be fun, but pick one boss and stick with it. Do your best job for him/her/it. Same deal as rule 4 - if you submit one entry, but you wrote up the Miner, Lesley Swipes and the Mysterious Figure, only the first one in the post will count.
    7. Keep it clean. Really. I’m serious about that.

Winners will be posted on the forum, will be PMed in the forum and I will add them on Rauen in-game to advise them to come get their prize. Winners will be posted as soon as the judges come to a consensus.

Judges

Your stunningly good-looking judging panel is (in alphabetical order):
    Bodmaster
    Ebalere
    Javier995

Prizes

(First, go back up and read the rules. I know you just skipped ahead to see if it was worth your while. )

1st Place: 50,000 credits plus lvl 30 Custom Chromaweave Op set
    2nd Place: 30,000 credits
    3rd Place: 20,000 credits

(With enormous gratitude to Silentarrow (aka Silent...I have your PvP phrase engraved in my head now. ) for his very kind donation of the Custom Op set to the prize pool.)
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 11-09-2011 at 09:26 AM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CanonicalKoi For This Useful Post: