Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
You do know that collectors prefer lower levels because lower levels could wear them and also why they cost more and are rarer, vanities has no level requirement thus making it the best not only its like being a lv1 collector item, but u could show ur collection w/o having the trouble of not capable to do pvp or pve.

It may be the original, but compared to vanities, you cant wear them to show them off, there are collectors who like to show theirs and there are ones who dont.

Actually at the end, only thing you are proving is who has the original sets, in my opinion, I would rather have a vanity version compared to gear ones.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Yes I am indeed well aware about the collectors wanting lower level precious collectibles because anyone could wear one. Also you agreed with me on “in my opinion, I would rather have a vanity version compared to gear ones.” I too would like a vanity version of heraldic or the rare crier. I don’t completely understand what the deal is if the vanity version of rare armors were to have come out? The collectors will still have their ORIGINALS making them still rare either way. Good day to you my good man.