Thread: Vanity Faces!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Just following up on this suggestion which we were discussing today on the Party Zone discord server. A member there had popped in to suggest vanity faces (as well as new inspect page backgrounds [which I also suggested 6 months ago], and I pointed him to the topics here in this forum. As always, there's many more people that want these ideas to happen than actually speak out here on these forums. Thank you to those of you who took the time to weigh in on the topic of vanity faces

There should be a mechanism to make faces permanent and not just exist as a consumable purchase. Hence this suggestion of being able to convert faces into either character bound, stashable or possibly even trade-friendly vanties for a tier of fees. I feel like more people would buy more faces if they could switch between them without having to buy them again - I know I would.

If some or all faces were trade-friendly, it becomes a whole new category of something new to collect and to merch, and if not, being a character or account bound vanity still gives that freedom to change the face style as often as desired. Like all the other trade-friendly vanities, there would be many players who would seek to collect as many different vanity faces as possible based on their personal fashion style, and others who would buy them with premium currency just to sell for gold profits (like some did with Stat guns); which to me, equates to more revenue in the end. Even if you just count the 6 gaze faces (and I would buy them all) plus a couple of older faces that give the preferred look/stats, that is still 50 plat a pop for the event gaze faces and 5-10 plat each for the magic mirror faces - plus whatever the fee would be to convert them into any of the proposed type of vanities (character bound, stashable or trade-friendly). Multiply this across many players and over a long period of time, it should add up to a respectable sum.

This exciting new class of proposed vanities seems like another driver for revenue to me and a lot of fun for the community. A win for everyone.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post: