Thread: 9 lines of text too much for iphone users can't see half of the game to play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 9 lines of text too much for iphone users can't see half of the game to play

I just got addicted last week and have started to purchase extra boards etc. I couldn't stop playing this game until over the weekend either something changed or I for once noticed with all the welcome/warning messages at login of a board that my message display is 9 lines high. It literally almost covers half of my play screen now and I can't even see the enemies before I target them without having to twist the perspective of my screen every corner I turn.

Is there an option to disable the chat box or limit how many lines appear so I can see the game to play? Perhaps I can type a command in the chat window to clear all the chat is there such a thing?

I have included a screen shot of the problem maybe its just me and I am bugged, but I can't believe no other iphone user is complaining about this problem.

I am on an iphone 4 if it matters, it did not seem to be like this a week ago but I checked the update notes and there was no mention of extra text lines added.

Thank you in advance I am absolutely in love with the game just wish I could see it to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You can tap the text box to shrink it to 1 or 3 lines if you want.

Flaimdude: Lvl31 Mage Flaimer: Lvl15 Arch Flaimior: Lvl14 Bear
    "If you're not careful asommers will catch up to you lol" ~Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I know you seem new to the forums, but there is no reason for double threads. I answered your first thread, so a second was not needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Couldn't delete the first one to post this one with the photo regardless thanks for the reply my fingers must be too large had tried that will give it another go my mistake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by perchival View Post
    Couldn't delete the first one to post this one with the photo regardless thanks for the reply my fingers must be too large had tried that will give it another go my mistake.
    make sure you are tapping towards the top. I always tap at the top left and I too have clumsy fingers.