Thread: Princesssa7508

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Princesssa7508

Dear entire Infinite Union, I would like to express myself to you all, as my cousin name Gordi, made me look bad infront of you all. While I was gone cause of an emergency out in Connecticut... The last time I spoked to Criostal I told her I was gonna delete my main toon because of all the drama, but I didnt, I couldn't after all the hard work I put on my toon. I told everyone I knew I was gonna be out for awhile, and I did. Then the trip to CT happened and I left my phone to my 17 year old cousin Gordi, he was staying at my house watching over it ... I told him not to mess with my games and stuff, but guess what he didn't he did as he pleased with his little side friend. And fkked up my whole account plus my relationship with some of you guys in this guild. I just spoked to criostal and I told her everything that happened. I called my aunts house and I yelled at my cousin, for him not telling me what he had done. I had to find out myself that most of my toons were gone and renamed... And one toon added. Idk Wth to do as it looks horrible on me. Criostal told me how basically everything was done and I'm so embarrassed about the whole situation... I would never try to disguise myself just to fit in. The last time I spoked to killa and I apologized to her, she said she forgot all about it and for both go our separate ways. I agreed. My plat is all gone, I only have 9 plats left... Right now I can't afford to buy more plat to at least change all my toons names back to normal and delete the ones I never put. I come back home today to confront this whole situation, that I personally didn't start.. I want to apologize to you all and please forgive me and also for what my cousin Gordi did. I know a lot of you won't believe me but I'm spilling my heart out right now... I please ask for all you to forget that I ever existed. I will try to start a fresh new SL life... I wish ya the best of all... And continue with ya runs and love for each other. There are no other words for me to say, to probably make ya all believe me. Which I doubt. But please pardon me and forget Yesenia aka starkiss existed in you guys SL life... Adios to all the people who I consider my friends.

Gracias Yesenia...
    Last edited by Samhayne; 11-24-2011 at 01:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Princesssa7508 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Also is not to cause a flame I don't want problems or any drama, just read and comment if you like, but just know I won't reply at all or even step into this part of sts anymore...

Gracias and sayonara... Yesenia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

That's very unfortunate to hear Princessa. I know what that feels like and it happens a lot in this game. If I were you I'd try to find an answer in the support section and if you can't find your answer there, submit a request with Spacetimestudios explaining your situation and hope that they can still recover your files if not your plat. Best of luck to you!!

Egofury (35 Commando)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Princesssa7508 View Post
    Dear entire Infinite Union, I would like to express myself to you all, as my cousin name Gordi, made me look bad infront of you all. While I was gone cause of an emergency out in Connecticut... The last time I spoked to Criostal I told her I was gonna delete my main toon because of all the drama, but I didnt, I couldn't after all the hard work I put on my toon. I told everyone I knew I was gonna be out for awhile, and I did. Then the trip to CT happened and I left my phone to my 17 year old cousin Gordi, he was staying at my house watching over it ... I told him not to mess with my games and stuff, but guess what the asshole didn't he did as he pleased with his little side friend. And fkked up my whole account plus my relationship with some of you guys in this guild. I just spoked to criostal and I told her everything that happened. I called my aunts house and I yelled at my cousin, for him not telling me what he had done. I had to find out myself that most of my toons were gone and renamed... And one toon added. Idk Wth to do as it looks horrible on me. Criostal told me how basically everything was done and I'm so embarrassed about the whole situation... I would never try to disguise myself just to fit in. The last time I spoked to killa and I apologized to her, she said she forgot all about it and for both go our separate ways. I agreed. My plat is all gone, I only have 9 plats left... Right now I can't afford to buy more plat to at least change all my toons names back to normal and delete the ones I never put. I come back home today to confront this whole situation, that I personally didn't start.. I want to apologize to you all and please forgive me and also for what my cousin Gordi did. I know a lot of you won't believe me but I'm spilling my heart out right now... I please ask for all you to forget that I ever existed. I will try to start a fresh new SL life... I wish ya the best of all... And continue with ya runs and love for each other. There are no other words for me to say, to probably make ya all believe me. Which I doubt. But please pardon me and forget Yesenia aka starkiss existed in you guys SL life... Adios to all the people who I consider my friends.

Gracias Yesenia...
    Public apologies are always heart-warming. You definitely gained forgiveness from me, even if I wasn't involved.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As this has nothing to do with our guild i would appreciate it if everyone would show there love to Starkiss aka Princesssa in PM's Thanks guys!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I appreciate you sentiments, but it is your responsibility to keep you account information private and away from everyone else. I've had other issues of this type because someone couldn't keep their account information private. STS actually specifically states this in their TOS. I have asked Samhayne to remove anything related to your original post from this guild thread and to place it is it's own thread, as this is not the place for it. Best of luck.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

@ Starkiss i feel sad towards what happened to you and would be very grateful if you let me help you level up if you choose to start up knew my ign is Reirei