Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Still in Beta End Rushers Suggestions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I used to play a game called Anarchy-Online, very similar to SL but an extremely extensive version. Pvp works perfectly there where players can fight anywhere in a lobby but can only fight each other when they have *'s next to their name. This is done by targetting a guard (pressing a button in SL would be more sensible). The *'s last 5 minutes and after that time they dissapear, hence PvP ends for that player and cant be attacked until the guard is targetted again or he continues to attack his opponent. It keeps alot of peace in A-O and players learned to respect the system alot more. Maybe this could be implemented into SL somehow?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

here is how i stop rushing. if i see someone coming at me when my team isn't full, i leave. i'm not in combat yet, i dont get a death, and even if i do, idc because the rusher isn't getting a kill. if everyone did this, the rushers would have nobody to rush. don't take this to mean i condone leaving in the middle of a fight. when i join a run, it becomes apparent very quickly if my opponents are rushers. i may not have the best k/d, but i'm proud of it because it's honest.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    here is how i stop rushing. if i see someone coming at me when my team isn't full, i leave. i'm not in combat yet, i dont get a death, and even if i do, idc because the rusher isn't getting a kill. if everyone did this, the rushers would have nobody to rush. don't take this to mean i condone leaving in the middle of a fight. when i join a run, it becomes apparent very quickly if my opponents are rushers. i may not have the best k/d, but i'm proud of it because it's honest.
    This is the truth. Honesty is what lacks in online communities. It's like moving to a town where no one knows you. You can be who ever you want. But you will always know it's a lie.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

They now did that in DL, they make you wait till its 3v3 and then you can start o.o takes forever but its worth not getting ganged DL pvp is hard enough dont need to get ganged on :!