Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Still in Beta End Rushers Suggestions!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua View Post
    Javi you can't make these kind of threads and then tell people they can't have the opposite opinion...There are two sides to this, and both sides deserve to be said, be it through actual...paragraphs...or witty sarcasm-driven comments. Fluffnstuff makes a very valid point in the fact that the only reason everyone is complaining is because they're dying. If people were rushing and you still killed them, the these threads wouldn't exist. I personally would find it very lame if every time I wanted to fight someone I had to play 20 questions with them before I could attack. Where's the fun in that? If I wanted to play turn based combat I'd play one of those script all-words rpg games. You're in pvp, it's kill or be killed. If you're in my zone, I'm gonna take you out, and I'm sure not going to warn you first. Don't join the game if there aren't people on each team. I sat in the little pick teams page for a while today waiting for it to fill.

Sometimes a counter-attack defense is better than a rushers offense. Gotta be ready for both. Rushers come in and spam skills to try to get you. Have a counter defense ready, and if you die, so be it. Respawn, and go again.
    In that whole paragraph there was no constructive feed back regarding the OP's post, so that would be called a flame/troll post. Ofc Jav has the right to control his thread, if you want to counter it then do so, but always have input on the thread subject to help in some way

Heck, I voiced my opinion on someone's post before and told me to stop flaming and to go to the rules lol, then out of nowhere every post in that thread was deleted, and the person I was kind of defending as they also wanted to voice their opinion quit the guild and joined theirs... haha fun times I guess.

The whole term Rushers is being misused/understood by the sound of it, seems like others have a different opinion on the meaning. The type I have been talking about is 3 players waiting for a new spawn pretty much as soon as you join, they kill you nearly instantly you re-spawn they do the same, no waiting on 3 players to join etc, or I have been in a match when its 1v2 as I join (2v2 to make it even) then momentarily that player quits and joins the other side and rushs you, as you have no chance to even spawn.

I think the no dmg area is a great idea, though maybe to even it out as soon as the match is 3v3 then the no go zone ends and its a full FFA.
    Last edited by BodMaster; 12-01-2011 at 11:32 PM.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post: