Thread: Attacking pets & Armour suggestions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    I love drunk rivet! i actually un-equip and equip until he gets drunk, lol. and as is, any engi can keep empathy up constantly. i feel and empathy pet would have to come with one or all of the following to prevent it from being overpowered:
    - constant drain on mana (like -1 or -2 m/s, which would either drain your mana or negate any current mana regen) Good idea
    - a weak empathy (now engi heals can go up to about 100 or so, so maybe 20-30 or so per tick in PvE) Yes it would have to be weaker!
    - less frequent ticks (instead of every 3 seconds, maybe every 5 or 6 seconds) Make it so.
    - only affect wearer or a very small radius, like 1-2 meters (i know i said just wearer before, but i see no reason for the whole party to benefit a little - maybe heal party members for half of what it heals wearer for) Don't think they'd benefit much, it'd be like a doubly reduced Empathy.

sorry, just brainstorming, i feel like i'm throwing contradicting ideas out here.

EDIT:

I feel like this would fall under the same category as "pet" but you would just "equip" the cultist instead. an attacking cultist is, in essence, the same thing as an attacking pet.
    to be honest, i would rather have a cool looking pet that drops than a cultist. but i wonder if the cultist would also turn into a mole? i digress.........
    I'm gonna digest too, Lelouch. Mole cultists FTW! We could have a new expansion for Shipyard - they've burrowed under the decks and awoken a creature that shouldn't have been awoken!
    Last edited by TheChairmaker; 12-15-2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Had to distinguish my comments from Lelouch's post
    Zakalwe, level 40 Scorn Engineer, Officer in Dark Legion
    Zakalwe, level 25 Vampire, member of Dark Legion