Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A troubling quote with troubling implications

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandar View Post
    He was specifically talking to one person with a giant list of demands and I think some of you are being like tabloid writers and blowing things out of proportion.

Guys, this game isn't made for just one person. It is made for an entire community of people, and it is also a business. Businesses change their game plans based on what will help bring in revenue and at the end of the day - you vote with your wallet. If the majority of the community is happy to spend money on X, then X is going to stay. If no one buys it, then it'll probably go.

I'm not saying that your guy's feedback isn't being listened to, or isn't being taken seriously - but in some cases remember that you might be a part of the vocal minority and JustG is acknowledging to that specific person that he can't make every single one happy.

We have programs like AoA and GoA and special events and even just the existence of the forum itself is evidence that STS cares about it's core community and pays attention to it.
    Dear Pandar,

I feel that a bunch of people agree with me.
    Actually I feel that I agree with a bunch of people.

I'm definitely not speaking for myself.

I'm speaking for the GoAs that are leaving (StompArtist, DRH [break]), apparently WhoIsThis and Pharcyde agree with me.
    Lowlyspy did too, where is he now?

I'm sure I obviously don't have any say whatsoever in what you do, as a noob, but WhoIsThis?

What I'm saying is do something about it.

See ya in 2013 Pandar.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to noobmigo For This Useful Post: