Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: engis are so weak

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default engis are so weak

so im a "commando" i always pvp engis beat almost all of them but they run away and heal it kinda makes me rage know op are a differnt story they can do sum serious damage.engis fight face to face dont run and heal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Sorry to hear that dude. But in War, not everything is head-on collision. As an engineer, and those who have run away from you, we realized a commando cannot be taken down in that matter. A smart player would do what is necessary to strategize and win. PVP isn't all about standing in place and swinging at each other. Otherwise, they would disable movement, and make us fight in the same spot, like pokemon. Taking turns hitting each other. As a commando, you need to find a way to counter a running engi. Stun, trap, or flank. You'll find a way. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yeah I here coms specialize in stunning and trapping and also remeber that not all engines fight the same way.
    Guess who's back, back again, Ghastly's back, tell your friends :-D
    ~Ghastly~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

That is the only way for an engi to take down a com or op , it would be utterly stupid to fight head on with an engi.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

but its still annoying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yeah I have to agree its kinda annoying. But the most annoying thing is that when commandoes do that, those people are classified as wimps( the commando going against a commando)

Shoes are shiniest when the day is dull
    Garvhoz- lv40 commando/lv16 warrior/lv? bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Opponents will not just stand there and die for you. It will feel more rewarding when you kill them when they are still evading

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Im just sayin that commandoes should be fearless and charge at their opponent( dont rush)

Shoes are shiniest when the day is dull
    Garvhoz- lv40 commando/lv16 warrior/lv? bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Garvhoz View Post
    Yeah I have to agree its kinda annoying. But the most annoying thing is that when commandoes do that, those people are classified as wimps( the commando going against a commando)
    it's called tactical retreat. What are u gonna do if all yur skills are on cooldown and u know yur enemy has the upper hand? Just keep on shooting hoping that yur skills will be on time and all his skills will miss on u? or are you gonna retreat, heal and wait. Those who fight and retreat gets to fight and possibly win the next day(or next min in this case)

As an OP i cant go head to head with Commandos i have to dance around u strike fast and hard and keep away. i refuse to just stand in one spot gunning at each other.
    Westlyford-Operative(Main)
    Killerade-Commando
    Creatanhealer- Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    so im a "commando" i always pvp engis beat almost all of them but they run away and heal it kinda makes me rage know op are a differnt story they can do sum serious damage.engis fight face to face dont run and heal
    Ridiculous. You sound just like FamousFame. The current state of Engis cannot kill a good comm/Op toe to toe. Willing to bet impossible.

If an Engine beats a comm toe to toe, the comm sucks..bad.

There is nothing wrong with running and strategizing, no matter how annoying it is. Good comms like Hellcharger can easily lock me down until I am dead once the get close enough. Learn to use your skills to counter a kiting Engi.

I hear this argument like 10x a day.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    Ridiculous. You sound just like FamousFame. The current state of Engis cannot kill a good comm/Op toe to toe. Willing to bet impossible.

If an Engine beats a comm toe to toe, the comm sucks..bad.

There is nothing wrong with running and strategizing, no matter how annoying it is. Good comms like Hellcharger can easily lock me down until I am dead once the get close enough. Learn to use your skills to counter a kiting Engi.

I hear this argument like 10x a day.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
    i agree 100% i am a kiting eng only way i can beat ops and comms considering that engis will die in 2 seconds on a toe toe fight running is only way to go if you cant beat a eng as a comm you probably should skip pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I don't get why people complain over this issue in pvp. Its called smart play, now, obviously, due to engies current "disadvantage" (certain skills not working properly) at fighting other classes, they have to find some way around it so they can work with what they have.
    Also, kiting, while highly annoying, is still a tactic in pvp, a very good one that. It can turn a losing match into a winning one.
    If you're low on health and the opponent is on the upper hand, why not use that tactic in your favor?
    Btw, if they kite (engie) its very easy to run around the pillars wgile healing, change directions, slow, stomp, then just button smash them.
    If you're being killed over and over again by kiters, maybe its time to find a tactic that will work against kiters.
    Personally I don't mind kiting, its a tactic, yes annoying, but a tactic. If you lose, well your tactic < their tactic. Its your choice to either keep being kited, or change your tactic.

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol goon or texasgoon ur at the top of pvp death lb u suck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol comms have 1n half armour n hp over an engi if u don't like fighting em on there terms don't fight em Or learn to beat em the way they fight which u can already do goon , so I guess u wanna fight engis coz it's easy for u but for an engi good feeling overcoming class advantages n beating comms n ops when we can so bring it on goon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bbt1 View Post
    Lol comms have 1n half armour n hp over an engi if u don't like fighting em on there terms don't fight em Or learn to beat em the way they fight which u can already do goon , so I guess u wanna fight engis coz it's easy for u but for an engi good feeling overcoming class advantages n beating comms n ops when we can so bring it on goon
    double post and dont tell other people they suck , all about learning.

on topic: Kiting is one of the most used strategy thus you adapt to it. There are plenty of ways for a COM to "anti Kite" such as using slam so they cant run, or how about throwing in a stomp ? always try and out smart your opponent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol maybe he shudnt describe an entire class as weak then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Well commandos can always use neutron stomp and knock them down...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Engineers are probably the weakest class, but that may not be true. I have been able to find better gear than some commandos. I beat tons of commandos in pvp. I make level fifteens of all classes and commandos do not come out on top. I compared commandos to engineers and engineers come out on top. You just need good gear and a solid build. Engineers are pretty weak, but they heal themselves a lot. Engineers are not the worst call. Really engineers are the best. You need the best build and pink items.

Friend Brisk, he is my lvl 15 engineer. He is a droid and he is ready to challenge all takers(lvl 10 to 18).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junside View Post
    Opponents will not just stand there and die for you. It will feel more rewarding when you kill them when they are still evading
    haha, it's funny you say that. on my pvp engi (probably retired) i was called a cheater and that "its an exploit" to stun an run. so i did stand there and die, and then i said "happy now?" i didn't get a response. i don't have time for childish complaints from people who need an excuse for the reason they lost, so i'm done with pvp, even though i was really exited about it first. it's not worth the frustration. hope you guys are having better experiences than i did.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bbt1 View Post
    Lol goon or texasgoon ur at the top of pvp death lb u suck
    i\he does not suck he death farmed it