Thread: How to be an efficient Partymember

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

too many engis don't heal!!! hit your whole party with rez every minute, it boosts damage, mana regen, and armor. also, engis fill in a great tanks in when there is no com in the group or if there is a chicken com, like someone mentioned above. engis also need to do much more than heal however. pain in necessary, the stun has made many mobs much much easier (in vol, u can stun snipers and the tanks that knock u back, also the annoying cockatrice things I hate, even in SY. not going into lots of detail, don't have time now). suppression can be useful for this too, but u can't kill the enemy while it is on and it doesn't fit in my build anyway (caution, many people hate when engis use this skill, even though it is very effective when it is used properly). a good engi focuses on the party and the mobs at the same time.

I'd like to add also, that if there is one engi in the party (has happened to me), don't get mad if he doesnt always keep empathy on u. if group splits up a bit, I focus on the one taking the most aggro from mobs. if you run off into a side room that the rest of the group is skipping and die, don't expect me to run back and Rez u, bc then the whole group will either die or use 30 Stims before I get back (yeah, this happened to me last night).

and one more thing. if I run out of mana and I don't use Stims, then I can't heal anymore. this would annoy people. meanwhile, I see lots of ops and Coms that run out of mana and don't use Stims to get it back. what this means is that the mobs/boss will take longer, the group will take more damage, I will have to heal more, and then I will have to use more Stims. when I see others don't use Stims, I stop healing now. sry, looks like I got a little jaded along the way.

nice job OP.
    Last edited by LelouchX; 12-26-2011 at 04:59 PM.
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*