Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
For a start its custom.

And then looking from the stats given Brisk is based on Str and Sting is based of Dex. Tho I do not know what class you are to even tell?
I'm a L41 Commando. I was expecting the Brisk to be more suited to me but the Sting is still better when equipped - higher dps along with all other stats except for str.

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
i'm assuming it is because of the fact that it is an "event" pink. they will be rare and hard to get, and only really seem worth it IMO for level 10 & 20 for pinks, where legendaries and epics are not available. i farmed my stash, did you?
I farmed my epics (1 sting, 3 zure's & 1 decimator) all from Voleria Boss Battles. The Brisk I bought at auction for a very low price for a pink, at least I thought so until I realized how weak it was (k n00b error on my part). But it was being sold for Around 6000 credits, so it was relatively cheap 4 ne pink.

As far as the WF items scaling to a wide range of levels, the brisk specifically states its an L40 Commando!?!

Also making em custom only marginally increased certain stats, so it still doesn't make sense why the pinks r so much weaker than the epics.

On a slight tangent, why the hell are there sooo many epic armour drops in mantle and inner? Makes the epic armour seem cheap....