Thread: i just wanted to thank you guys as a whole...

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Default i just wanted to thank you guys as a whole...

Well title says it. But i wanted to thank all you guys for being here for me and trearing me like im human eventhough i dont know most of you guys personally but this game it isnt a game anymore to me its my second family and if i treated you wrong or something my bad but i dont sugar coat anything so if it comes off rude i dont mean it to and all you guys have helped me with personal problems that i wouldnt have been abke to deal with myself and loging in and getting a "hey " or "hello" always makes me happy like ohh that person was waiting for me to come on. And then those random games you join and someone says "hey razer" well im like hey but i dont know them and so they say ive seen you around on forums before but to make this a little shorter there is not enough thanks to give out to all of you guys so i thought id make a thread about it id be more than happy to see any of you guys ingame send me a friend request names are in sig but i gotta get goin so if you made it this far thanks for reading.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

2. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Glad to see you back buddy! I don't blame you for leaving the game has unfortunately become a joke. I agree with everything said and you are defo a person that makes me happy to log on at least once a day to speak with if i catch you on!

Much love!

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Woo ray, see you around

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

not sure if i ever saw you in game but i can add you to the "list of people i never see in game but love having interactions with on forums" i got going on.

also i know how u feel about not sugar coating things and speaking your mind. as much trouble as it gets me in when i do it, i think it's refreshing when people don't beat around the bush.

i say this all the time, there's a person behind every toon. i think the forums help people realize that deadspace, bodmasta, eyeofnewt, etc, are not NPCs. looking forward to seeing you around
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX:532454
    not sure if i ever saw you in game but i can add you to the "list of people i never see in game but love having interactions with on forums" i got going on.

also i know how u feel about not sugar coating things and speaking your mind. as much trouble as it gets me in when i do it, i think it's refreshing when people don't beat around the bush.

i say this all the time, there's a person behind every toon. i think the forums help people realize that deadspace, bodmasta, eyeofnewt, etc, are not NPCs. looking forward to seeing you around
    Exactly, and ill shoot you a friend request when i get on sometime today also sugar coating may not get you introuble but id rather get introuble than tell someone a lie.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump