I get bored a lot from leveling and take breaks. I am sure many of you do. But when I go to PvP it is worse then leveling. Since I chose my main as an engineer, which I thought would be similar to a mage, PvP was hard. Ops could stun you for a way longer time then you could stun them. They just stand there and it seems every single shot is critical. You do damage to them but it seems they have more armor then you. And most of the time, you are stunned. Also, you cant come out of the stuns you cant just heal like PL. Another reason is that ops and coms have better heals than you! How is that fair? Shouldnt the class that can rev have the best heal? It was easier in the lower levels where many people didnt have the best gear, but now, most people have the cheap and easy to find purples from voleria. Even when you are facing L35 ops with 300 armor and you are level 39 it is hard. This also applies to coms. I have many reasons but since I am on a phone, I cant put them all down. Could STS reconsider makjng the engineer better and "what it should be"? Do people agree the engineers are underpowered? It is not that I am just a huge SL fan and a huge fan of engineers, I also have an op and com. I am just trying to make SL PvP and SL fun.