Quote Originally Posted by MimeRifle View Post
Agree with you 100% Bod, that it's the community that makes the game fun. So - are we talking then about changes to the game system itself (as opposed to just more and faster and different flavors of content), that enable the players more control over the game?? Example... an IN-GAME system (not offline) for GM's to create contests and quests??

I had a blast during the last week working with the "Can you Conquer Death" contest, because it generated excitement among the community. I met some new players. It was exciting watching the runs. The reason it worked so well was that Kahlua worked her butt off to pull it together, but again, it did require people be on the forum to participate. I know plenty of people are just in-game participants. Wouldn't it be nice if there were more of the collaborative effect of the forum (the "social" aspect) IN-GAME??
Exactly what I was trying to get at buddy. If these were implemented or run in-game for all to join, not just the members that use the forums the game would of continued/or could continue to improve an exponential amount! Though all the funding/supporting we have done has been put towards new games, not clever ways of getting that kind of hype running.. IN-GAME.