Thread: Current status of SL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Current status of SL

Ok first off this isnt a rant or an argument against STS but more of a concern, if any dev reads this I'd appreciate a response.

So it seems, every time I log into the game there are less and less people online. B* instances are often empty and it can be a struggle to find any decent runs at the end of the game. Im still a relativley new player but I remember a time when there was always a group of guildies doing runs and chat was always a good laugh. STS have made this update even easier than the rest with the xp needed being lowered, and lvl 40 armor that drops faster than a tonn of led and I dont get it? Sure its good to get what you want fast but people are grinding to the cap way too fast, getting bored and leaving, there's no exciting new content that keeps the players intrigued and wanting more, just a new map, new cap and new armor/weapons. Whether they are concentrating too much on other games or are running into problems behind the scenes I'll never know but I'd like to see an extreme change in SL whether its a new set of skills or a complete change in gameplay. What is the suggestions forum intended for after all?!

Im still a lover of the game and will continue to play for a while, although many of my guildies wouldnt say the same. It's a real shame to see some of my friends log in for 5 minutes, and log out again without a word and I have already seen 3 lvl 41's leave my guild to go to another, purely because there just isnt enough activity for their presence to be worth while, and quite honestly I have thought of doing the same.. But if the lack of STS bother (as it seems) in the game continues, what is the point?

It doesnt take a genius to know that if your product isnt making your customers happy overall, then they'll find something that does..
    Last edited by Justg; 01-20-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Less drama

Kenzor L16 Warrior | Proud
    Voii L16 Rogue | Officer
    Kenzzor L15 Sorcerer | of Vengeance

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenzor For This Useful Post: