"The most costly of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind."
-H. L. Mencken

Why spend each any every trying to force yourself to be happy? Why reinforce your sad and dreary mind with positive thoughts to help keep you afloat? Either you are happy, or you are unhappy. Happiness is not contagious. Being happy only causes other people to act like they are happy. Who are you putting on a show for? The only way to be truly happy and content with your life, is to accept that things are not perfect, see the world for what it is, thrive on it's shortcomings.

Life is bleak. Mankind is ruthless. There is really not much to be happy about. So instead of lying to yourself, revel in the darkness! Throw off your smiles and your fake persona's. Cause some mayhem. Be rude to someone for no reason. Being rude is contagious! Once someone sees how much fun you are having being rude, they will follow suit! Then we can all be rude and giggle our evil hearts out!

Don't let them fool you. Often the most optimistic people in the world, are the ones who have slaves tied up in their basements. If someone tries to shower you with happiness, puke on them! You don't need encouragement and motivation to act happy! Throw away that crutch, and be yourself.

"The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame."
-Oscar Wilde

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
-George Bernard Shaw

"Although it is a gloomy view to suppose that life will die out, sometimes when I contemplate the things that people do with their lives I think it is almost a consolation."
-Bertrand Russell

"Life is tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
-William Shakespeare

(Life is full of opposites. For every Ying there is a Yang. There must be balance. I am that balance)