Thread: A whole new kind of guild "Heroic Vanguard" - Plz Dont Move

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool A whole new kind of guild "Heroic Vanguard" - Plz Dont Move

WARNING!
    This is not your average guild post!

I would like to introduce a fun new way to play this game we all love so much. You do not have to join this guild to do it at all but you are very welcome to. People in Heroic Vanguard will have a great time while performing a fantastic, needed service for the growing community. This is made possible by the two newest AWESOME features in Pocket Legends Adventures. Quests and the PVP Arena. I realize guilds are not official just yet for 1.3 but this will not effect anything. It will be great when it comes out though because the name Heroic Vanguard will be well known by then =)

This guild will be made up of ONLY low level players with high level mains characters. We will start with a level cap of 19 and will eventually expand into other brackets. Your low lvl character will be expected to have pink gear and we will even help each other get it and trade internally. (I have been doing a lot of low lvl farming recently hehe)

Heroic Vanguard has two main purposes. First is to introduce new players to the world of Pocket Legends by leading them through Forest Haven. Second is to help grow and dominate in the emerging low lvl PVP matches that will soon be very popular. I will explain each below.

The Benefit to YOU for Helping New Players: At level 19 you will not earn any experience in forest haven so it is safe to kill anything you want without fear of lvling to 20. This might sound boring but wearing full pink at 19 in forest haven is actually very fun. You are powerful enough to tear through a couple bad guys at a time but still have to keep an eye on your health. Bosses need to be handled carefully but can be killed by seasoned players without a group. I do my best to never use potions here because its a waste of gold and much more fun without them. You also have the chance at lvl 14 pinks here and if they go to new players they would be happy to sell them especially if you threw in a quick power level on your main char to sweeten the deal. They will blast past any of this gear being useful anyway.

The Benefit to THEM: They get to see what real gameplay is like first hand right off the bat. no training, no agro problems, no wasted spells etc. They just like you did, have many questions that are very hard to get answered in town too. Usually simple stuff that you might not have realized till lvl 30 and wished you had known. This is also a great welcome to the game and will create more dedicated, honest, and considerate players which is always a good thing.

How PVP Arena Ties In: Pocket Legends PVP is about to become a spectator sport! how awesome is that? It seems there are many new PVP features including a whole new way to enter matches and watch. As you may have noticed, lvl 19 pvp is rapidly becoming the talk of the towne. People got bored and started farming low lvls. You see many people looking for low lvl pinks in town. This is because lvl 19 pvp is honestly, much more fun than lvl 45. It takes much longer to kill each other, you have more limited skills but still all the most important ones, strategy is much more important, team work is incredibly efficient and most importantly the game has the highest level of class balance at lvl 19. The archers are scary but can be managed, the warriors are ferocious but can be escaped and the mages are powerful but fragile. Basically the way the game is supposed to be.

What Makes Lvl 19 So Special: Level 14 and lvl 19 pinks are very rare and very powerful for their level. Wearing Legendary weapons yields Legendary results and that is very satisfying. These pinks also look great and stand out even among lvl 45s. Lvl 19 chars are great to have as traders or mules because they are not lost in the sea of orange that is Alien Oasis hehe and you wont be using them to farm so they dont fill up fast. There will be no high level quests upon the release of 1.3 so why blow through them on your lvl 45 and miss all the fun? Start a new character and get the most out of your money! The devs have put a lot of work into these quests and its a shame to just scroll through them like old nintendo game spam =P

How to Join: Post a screen shot of your level 14-19 character. Say Hi. If you made it all the way through my post you are probably a dedicated and active member of this community. This is a very relaxed guild without many expectations other than you know how to play the game and want to be part of a group of people who like to help others and pvp. I will make a new thread in the guild section and eventually a site if this is a popular idea. I have been having a great time doing this recently and i really do think you will too.

and here is my current lvl 19 (unbuffed), working on another as we speak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice idea gl with your guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pretty good idea, i probably would help u with it but i only have two chars and dont think ill be getting another...and my two are well above lvl 19

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Dude I would love to join! As long as I can stay with my other guild this sounds like an awesome guild currently I have a lvl 9 Paladin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol its pretty funny. u know the twink tourney happenin? well banned was like "dude just make a twink. takes like 10 min." i said "nah. im lazy" turns out i forgot about mokugoja! HE WAS LVL 18! i felt pathetic afterwards. (stupid ADHD)
    Renumoth damage pot spamming, 91 dodge, sexy shiv bear
    Tjornan super ultra pink carrying, rich pally Mokugoja Pretty lame twink really
    Phoenix Guild. Rising From the Ashes
    "Im here to kick butt and drink milk. and i just finished my milk...." - ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tjornan View Post
    lol its pretty funny. u know the twink tourney happenin? well banned was like "dude just make a twink. takes like 10 min." i said "nah. im lazy" turns out i forgot about mokugoja! HE WAS LVL 18! i felt pathetic afterwards. (stupid ADHD)
    Haha, hopefully, another twink tourny will be set-up, and me and you could have a battle of epic sexy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Dude I would love to join! As long as I can stay with my other guild this sounds like an awesome guild currently I have a lvl 9 Paladin.
    haha totally, this is not a super secret club, just a way for us to all have some fun and help others in the process. eventually when guild tags come out we could become official, but that would not require your main to join or anything. Just the lvl 19 alt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

This sounds like a great idea for a guild. I'm in. I have two characters around 19 now.
    Rebelterror - warrior - lvl 14
    Rebelprowl - enchantress - lvl 11

Also, I was thinking about starting up a guild, maybe ressurecting the old Venom. I haven't seen Azrael in a while. Would you be interested? I'll try and think up some details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just to pipe up and bump, great idea, I'm hard at work toward Lvl 19 -- will add me into the Lvl 19 List thread too. The concept of helping noobs is a great one, I find the typical game play is just a blast and helping folks figure out how to master this game is an awesome idea.

Wanted to review your posting -- seems like if you complete all quests you'll get to about level 15-16, but I'm a bit scared!!! I think you still get XP at 19 in Balefort Castle? So that would be the end of the help -- assisting in Forest Haven and Dark Forest?

While I don't hold out much hope for completing the last 1024 tomes quest -- it would be great if I could still run that campaign without fear of crossing into level 20 zone!

Keep an eye out for Mhoss (level 14 now), he'll be ready any day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

awesome idea... count me in... i have lvl 17 archer but i may start over and do warrior bird like you hehe... name is smokesters btw
    Smokestar - Lvl 77 Pure Dex Bird
    FAMILY NOOBSFORLIFE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

wrong thread, sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for all the replies and interest! I will be contacting u all in game. Add my twinks to your friend list! I have TONS of extra gear too so don't worry to hard about farming right now.

Rolfronzek - 19 Paladin
    Sullonzek - 19 talon bird
    Rannoszek - 19 smarty bear