Thread: Lottery for pocket legends (real and honest pocket legends lottery) :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool Lottery for pocket legends (real and honest pocket legends lottery) :)

Hi, my username for Pocket Legends (Jojester), and i am going to create a lottery for Pocket Legends.

(PLEASE READ ALL! INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOTTERY!) (PLEASE READ ALL! INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOTTERY!) (PLEASE READ ALL! INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOTTERY!) (PLEASE READ ALL! INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOTTERY!) (PLEASE READ ALL! INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOTTERY!) (PLEASE READ ALL! INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOTTERY!)

This lottery is a very honest lottery and i am a very trustworthy person. I can understand if you do not want to participate in this lottery because there are many people out there that take your money and tell you about a fake Pocket Legends lottery. (I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!)

The way the lottery will work is the cost of the lottery is (700) and if you are interseted in lottery, you must reply to this post so that I can meet with you in pocket legends and so that you can give me the gold to enter the lottery. I am an active member to this site and will reply to your posts the same day you post them, or the day after you post.

To the people that participate in the lottery i will put their Pocket Legends usernames in an online randomizer and the randomizer will pick the winner. If u dont believe me and want to see the randomizer the website is,(http://www.limmy.com/playthings/raffleking/).

The gold you win for the lottery goes like this.

If 1 person participates in the lottery the prize = 800 gold
    If 2 people participate in the lottery the prize = 1000 gold
    If 3 people participate in the lottery the prize = 1200 gold
    If 4 or 5 people participate in the lottery the prize = 1400 gold
    If 6 or 7 people participate in the lottery the prize = 1700 gold
    If 8 or 9 people participate in the lottery the prize = 1900 gold
    If 10 or 11 people participate in the lottery the prize = 2500 gold
    If 12 or 13 people participate in the lottery the prize = 3000 gold
    If 14,15,or more people participate in the lottery the prize= 5000 gold!

WIN UP TO 5000 GOLD!

AGAIN THIS IS A FAIR LOTTERY AND EVER TIME I HOST THE LOTTERY, THERE WILL BE A WINNER!
    Last edited by Waller44; 08-04-2010 at 06:49 PM. Reason: cause i can