Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanities/Items returning each year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    first of all i wanna apologize for my last thread mistake i was just mad at that fact that why people act rude just dont say anything if u dont have anything positive to say

anyways
    u said that things should come back with a huge amounts of plat which leads to the point that helix will somewhat cost 30k plats because of how rare and how expensive it is as well as many have there eyes on it idk much and im not gonna say much.

but them theres also is a weird thing about how the item prices are in game 2bn 3bn 500m <.< thats huge amounts no kidding is there a way to fix these prices cause i feel like im in the stock market prices can go down or up anytime lol anyways....

helix is a lvl 26 item what are u gonna gain by getting it back 0-0 sometimes people who have em tell me its **** and then soon the sell it off just scream for helix ull get a response how much lol we have much much better looking weapons now as well as stronger ones such a the gelid which was a dam good choice plus colour by cinco and his crew.

just dont bring it back otherwise we know how dl players react lol(except for a few)
    I'm really trying to put effort here speaking of this matter so can you please at least comment something helpful with an argument maybe? First, No item costs over a billion except helix. Second, 30k is an insane plat number that you just threw in, you could have suggested a number instead of throwing in words. Doesn't matter the amount of plat it surely wouldn't be more than 1k plat because It has no reason to be, if you read what I've said carefully you can tell where I'm coming from. Which is not gambling the price of helix but talk about bringing it back at all instead. Red bath and blue bikini costed 500m+ but they came back for 300 plat. Trinity 500m+ but also are now 300 plat. You get it? We're talking about having it back in the first place not gamble it's price

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post: