Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
first of all i wanna apologize for my last thread mistake i was just mad at that fact that why people act rude just dont say anything if u dont have anything positive to say

anyways
u said that things should come back with a huge amounts of plat which leads to the point that helix will somewhat cost 30k plats because of how rare and how expensive it is as well as many have there eyes on it idk much and im not gonna say much.

but them theres also is a weird thing about how the item prices are in game 2bn 3bn 500m <.< thats huge amounts no kidding is there a way to fix these prices cause i feel like im in the stock market prices can go down or up anytime lol anyways....

helix is a lvl 26 item what are u gonna gain by getting it back 0-0 sometimes people who have em tell me its **** and then soon the sell it off just scream for helix ull get a response how much lol we have much much better looking weapons now as well as stronger ones such a the gelid which was a dam good choice plus colour by cinco and his crew.

just dont bring it back otherwise we know how dl players react lol(except for a few)
Helix is ugly and worthless and just stand there in street or sanctuary to flex weapon and all this crying over rare items returning cause price will lower is just stupid and make no sense at all

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk