Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-11-06 Content Update (279540)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Lemme start cry about deleting hardcore aps influencing MAIN chars. That was really a crazy move mixing 2 different modes... But since it was making original lb more CHALLEGING we accepted it.

Or you make those aps back or you invent a very worthy reward for 10k flag owners. And not a nab banner... Something that you will need to design for at least 4 months.

Sorry but this is too much.. *raging moments*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

ree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Lemme start cry about deleting hardcore aps influencing MAIN chars. That was really a crazy move mixing 2 different modes... But since it was making original lb more CHALLEGING we accepted it.

Or you make those aps back or you invent a very worthy reward for 10k flag owners. And not a nab banner... Something that you will need to design for at least 4 months.

Sorry but you have no right to tell STS what to design and what not, it’s their game and you are basically just renting their service, you are not entitled to anything. I get your frustration but you will get over it eventually, as will everyone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Sorry but you have no right to tell STS what to design and what not, it’s their game and you are basically just renting their service, you are not entitled to anything. I get your frustration but you will get over it eventually, as will everyone else.
    I have right to show my disappointment as I want.

Tons of people make threads everyday and cry about what they want and what they cant obtain.
    The result is in deleting everything people cries about.

Since the good manners arent listened lately but only the bunch of crying people and/or drama makers gets listened, I ll show my disappointed in a rude way, which isnt cool at all but it brings way more attention than the chilled opinions I ve always given.

This might be wrong but, I expect something from devs now, among all the unfair things I ve been trough this surely is one of the worst.

I dont even remember how much time ago I made those flags, but I do remember the effort and how I was feeling to complete them, i ll not go over this changement, sorry.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

ree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I have right to show my disappointment as I want.

Tons of people make threads everyday and cry about what they want and what they cant obtain.
    The result is in deleting everything people cries about.

Since the good manners arent listened lately but only the bunch of crying people and/or drama makers gets listened, I ll show my disappointed in a rude way, which isnt cool at all but it brings way more attention than the chilled opinions I ve always given.

This might be wrong but, I expect something from devs now, among all the unfair things I ve been trough this surely is one of the worst.

I dont even remember how much time ago I made those flags, but I do remember the effort and how I was feeling to complete them, i ll not go over this changement, sorry.

I am as well of the old generation. And to be honest, I do not think this is a big deal. Backthen, I ran those APs without Speedset, I completed the mausoleum APs without additional help of map holders etcetc. APs without awakenings at all and no speedset is way more time consuming than those flag aps which the people now a days do simply with tons of MS awakens.

Therefore, adjust yourself to the current situation. It is not the strongest one that survives, neither the most intelligent one, but it is the one most adaptable to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    I am as well of the old generation. And to be honest, I do not think this is a big deal. Backthen, I ran those APs without Speedset, I completed the mausoleum APs without additional help of map holders etcetc. APs without awakenings at all and no speedset is way more time consuming than those flag aps which the people now a days do simply with tons of MS awakens.

Therefore, adjust yourself to the current situation. It is not the strongest one that survives, neither the most intelligent one, but it is the one most adaptable to change.

I ll not go into details about your gameplay experience cause I don't know you personally, but probably the reason why you adapt yourself to this changement it's just cause you give up on this leaderbord many years ago (if you ever been on it).

Got nothing against you bro, just poining out that I ve been playing this game for several years and I have adapted to everything, and always got big patience, so if I rage, something over the normal weekly/monthly STS mistakes happened this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I ll not go into details about your gameplay experience cause I don't know you personally, but probably the reason why you adapt yourself to this changement it's just cause you give up on this leaderbord many years ago (if you ever been on it).

Got nothing against you bro, just poining out that I ve been playing this game for several years and I have adapted to everything, and always got big patience, so if I rage, something over the normal weekly/monthly STS mistakes happened this time.

I have been on the top lb for 3 seasons in a row, and yes, speedset got implemented in my final season. Yes, this gave other players and advantage, and well, it is as it is, no matter how much we agree or disagree with their choice, after all, for you yourself, it won’t make any difference. I play this game since 2012, a few weeks after the release date. But I think removing this unnecessary AP is a good thing. Since there is not really a struggle to get it anymore as it was back in the days when PvP was actually a thing. But I do understand your comment btw.

A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    I have been on the top lb for 3 seasons in a row, and yes, speedset got implemented in my final season. Yes, this gave other players and advantage, and well, it is as it is, no matter how much we agree or disagree with their choice, after all, for you yourself, it won’t make any difference. I play this game since 2012, a few weeks after the release date. But I think removing this unnecessary AP is a good thing. Since there is not really a struggle to get it anymore as it was back in the days when PvP was actually a thing. But I do understand your comment btw.

Also pvp con flags is dead how is a new player going to get it when at least u need 3 players to start

Back before that was very active but now is dead

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=168298&dateline=16056  81136

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

an aps that you benefit for years, is what you say, and above you want more?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    they took it from everyone anyway. So it doesn't affect your future lb in the least. which is the only thing it was for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    I didnt get your question bro