Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
I am as well of the old generation. And to be honest, I do not think this is a big deal. Backthen, I ran those APs without Speedset, I completed the mausoleum APs without additional help of map holders etcetc. APs without awakenings at all and no speedset is way more time consuming than those flag aps which the people now a days do simply with tons of MS awakens.

Therefore, adjust yourself to the current situation. It is not the strongest one that survives, neither the most intelligent one, but it is the one most adaptable to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ll not go into details about your gameplay experience cause I don't know you personally, but probably the reason why you adapt yourself to this changement it's just cause you give up on this leaderbord many years ago (if you ever been on it).

Got nothing against you bro, just poining out that I ve been playing this game for several years and I have adapted to everything, and always got big patience, so if I rage, something over the normal weekly/monthly STS mistakes happened this time.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk