Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Before Christmas event

  1. #1
    Senior Member Golem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,182
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    624
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

    Default Before Christmas event

    Is there any events before christmas event? Am asking this because everyone in PL everyone are wondering that is there any events before christmas event... Unfortantly in PL nothing to farm or do before events. We wait event to event... Would be nice if Cinco or any devs create a boss or for example add some super rare vanitys to Thrax boss. Like new humania faces or old one dosnt matter, there is a lot ppl wanting them. I see unfortantly even some ppl buying humania face accounts which is illegal. Also something like white admiral would be nice. Or bring Dragon chests back to Thrax runs. May i know what was the problem or reason that Cinco removed them from thrax?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    You need more forum accounts to thanks your post.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endpoints For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member Stephencobear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perpendicular to everything
    Posts
    650
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    506
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    You need more forum accounts to thanks your post.
    \m/,_______( >. < )_________,\m/
    Al igns - Suentous, Oxo, Fnord, Baronsue. Pl ign - Suentouspo

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Senior Member Golem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,182
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    624
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

    Default

    Why novadays kids so toxic?... Please stay in thread point not your delusions

  8. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    352
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    1. There is no event between Halloween and Winter Festival. NEVER has been, never will be.
    2. YOU DON'T EQUAL EVERYONE! Meaning just because you alone want something doesn't mean everyone wants it.
    3. Plenty to do between events. Merch, level a new character, farm a specific item you may have wanted for a while, create a cool outfit for your character, farm gold, try out a new PvP level.
    4. Your white admiral idea is literally the only good idea thats ever come out of your mouth.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to P u r e For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Senior Member Golem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,182
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    624
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    1. There is no event between Halloween and Winter Festival. NEVER has been, never will be.
    2. YOU DON'T EQUAL EVERYONE! Meaning just because you alone want something doesn't mean everyone wants it.
    3. Plenty to do between events. Merch, level a new character, farm a specific item you may have wanted for a while, create a cool outfit for your character, farm gold, try out a new PvP level.
    4. Your white admiral idea is literally the only good idea thats ever come out of your mouth.
    Hahaha man whats wrong of asking for some more events? Why still this same few players yelling like g... In every thread i make xD just seriously whats your problem guys. If you say no no one want more than what we have right now then go and drink Cold water or something because you are WRONG SOOO MUCH!

  11. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    178
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Is there any events before christmas event? Am asking this because everyone in PL everyone are wondering that is there any events before christmas event... Unfortantly in PL nothing to farm or do before events. We wait event to event... Would be nice if Cinco or any devs create a boss or for example add some super rare vanitys to Thrax boss. Like new humania faces or old one dosnt matter, there is a lot ppl wanting them. I see unfortantly even some ppl buying humania face accounts which is illegal. Also something like white admiral would be nice. Or bring Dragon chests back to Thrax runs. May i know what was the problem or reason that Cinco removed them from thrax?
    Whats ur ign on pl

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    We have had a forest fury event in November before. Thanksgiving sounds like a great time for an event!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanilakush For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    I agree Golem there should be more events between jesus christmas and halloween

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bidigeldi For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    Senior Member Golem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,182
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    624
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidigeldi View Post
    I agree Golem there should be more events between jesus christmas and halloween
    Yes we need more events or something to do... I see we got a lot Town statutes who causing drama cus they havnt better things to do. I think if they add special things to game like i said adding new things on Thrax boss would be nice... Also forgotten event should be every year since there is forgotten boss achievement not like in 10 years i guess we had total 3 forgotten events am i right? Thats really wrong... Just bring it back please before winter event

  18. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    178
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Yes we need more events or something to do... I see we got a lot Town statutes who causing drama cus they havnt better things to do. I think if they add special things to game like i said adding new things on Thrax boss would be nice... Also forgotten event should be every year since there is forgotten boss achievement not like in 10 years i guess we had total 3 forgotten events am i right? Thats really wrong... Just bring it back please before winter event
    Id rather he fix the game than add events

  19. #12
    Senior Member Golem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,182
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    624
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Id rather he fix the game than add events
    What do you mean? Tell more

  20. #13
    Forum Adept Vapourised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    293
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Is there any events before christmas event? Am asking this because everyone in PL everyone are wondering that is there any events before christmas event... Unfortantly in PL nothing to farm or do before events. We wait event to event... Would be nice if Cinco or any devs create a boss or for example add some super rare vanitys to Thrax boss. Like new humania faces or old one dosnt matter, there is a lot ppl wanting them. I see unfortantly even some ppl buying humania face accounts which is illegal. Also something like white admiral would be nice. Or bring Dragon chests back to Thrax runs. May i know what was the problem or reason that Cinco removed them from thrax?
    We need a 'bring back humania face' count for this guy.

  21. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    178
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    We need a 'bring back humania face' count for this guy.
    10000000000000000099900000999988776544333882828272 72728828282822228282827373737388382

  22. #15
    Forum Adept Vapourised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    293
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    1. There is no event between Halloween and Winter Festival. NEVER has been, never will be.
    2. YOU DON'T EQUAL EVERYONE! Meaning just because you alone want something doesn't mean everyone wants it.
    3. Plenty to do between events. Merch, level a new character, farm a specific item you may have wanted for a while, create a cool outfit for your character, farm gold, try out a new PvP level.
    4. Your white admiral idea is literally the only good idea thats ever come out of your mouth.
    Not to be rude but imo number 3 is completely wrong. Okay maybe not wrong completely but the things you can do are just downright boring. There's literally nothing fun left to do in this game hence why the playerbase pales in comparison to pre-2017 PL. Merching (aka standing in ship 247) is more a chore than something to enjoy. And pvp is inactive (surprise suprise). It's just one zone at 110 and even that is kinda dead (I'm comparing to pre-2017).

    If there was plenty to do why did so many players quit? It has a lot to do with the introduction of enchantments. Twink pvp players made up 80% of the game's playerbase and they all dipped around 2018. So for them, there's nothing to do because og pvp was the only thing they were interested in. Not everyone is interested in PVE. In fact very few are. You might see a lot of people now that main PVE but that is because all the pvpers quit so you only really see the 20% of the playerbase left around these days. The PVE peeps.

    Also no amount of gold will revert the game to how it was before. Yes I sound biased because I used to predominately pvp at 66-71 bracket (which is now gone) so the a PVE player such as yourself the game looks quite good. But no offense, the PVE in this game is just straight up too easy and not really engaging. If peeps play this game for PVE only, they can find much better results (e.g. xenoblade, final fantasy, whatever it's all out there).

    Sorry if my argument was bad/made no sense. Really busy with workload today so had to dish all of this in a few minutes.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:


  24. #16
    Senior Member Golem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    1,182
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    624
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    273
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Not to be rude but imo number 3 is completely wrong. Okay maybe not wrong completely but the things you can do are just downright boring. There's literally nothing fun left to do in this game hence why the playerbase pales in comparison to pre-2017 PL. Merching (aka standing in ship 247) is more a chore than something to enjoy. And pvp is inactive (surprise suprise). It's just one zone at 110 and even that is kinda dead (I'm comparing to pre-2017).

    If there was plenty to do why did so many players quit? It has a lot to do with the introduction of enchantments. Twink pvp players made up 80% of the game's playerbase and they all dipped around 2018. So for them, there's nothing to do because og pvp was the only thing they were interested in. Not everyone is interested in PVE. In fact very few are. You might see a lot of people now that main PVE but that is because all the pvpers quit so you only really see the 20% of the playerbase left around these days. The PVE peeps.

    Also no amount of gold will revert the game to how it was before. Yes I sound biased because I used to predominately pvp at 66-71 bracket (which is now gone) so the a PVE player such as yourself the game looks quite good. But no offense, the PVE in this game is just straight up too easy and not really engaging. If peeps play this game for PVE only, they can find much better results (e.g. xenoblade, final fantasy, whatever it's all out there).

    Sorry if my argument was bad/made no sense. Really busy with workload today so had to dish all of this in a few minutes.
    Thanks god there is still people in forums who use them brains instead of toxity...

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas event???
    By iunar in forum DL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2018, 11:57 AM
  2. When is Christmas Event?
    By PatarHD in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 09:08 AM
  3. When is the CHRISTMAS EVENT ? :)
    By profsnapes in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 09:18 AM
  4. Christmas Event?
    By Beastkeeper in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 02:19 AM
  5. Christmas Event
    By Ebalere in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 10:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •