Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
Well, luckily I'm at my uncles house at the moment.

Trolle, Remember that spar we had?

Well I got the picture of the score from it, if you want we can go off of that and show who won. If not, we can schedule a date (idk when I'll be able to actually, which is why I'm giving telling you this) so if you don't want the date I can post the picture of the score and we can both get our plat.

Although, like I told you in that fight I was joking around the whole time.. If you really want a rematch and have another go at me, well I won't play around this time.

You choose, I can either post that pic here or we wait a couple days got when I can fight. It's really up to you, and how quickly you need your plat.
Yeah, you beat me 5-3 about 1 week ago. But as that was just a casual unofficial game I would obviously like to have another chance to officially complete our match for the tourney because I think I might do a bit better than that match (and there is 300 plat at stake! =0).

I do admit, you have some skills haha, so if we're unable to complete the match within whatever deadline I'd be happy to use our previous result. But because we are both online fairly regularly I presume we should be able to.

I'm in no rush to get my plat and would like the chance to try and beat you, even though I predict a loss :P.